Super Mario Assassin All-Stars: LEVEL 5

starsapart

I iz pain....  Everytime I go in our warehouse for product I'll stop and do a few scap pulls.  That's the only way I will get close. I have got mushrooms .... just in case.  Rows are in multiple parts of my daily workouts.  Maybe I just need to stop in the middle of the grocerie store today and break some rows out with jugs of milk hehehe .  We got this!  

• Like 1

Level 4 Demon/Assassin

We Can't All Be The Hero.

STR:6  DEX:7 STA:8  CON:5  WIS:8 CHA:2

"No power in the 'verse can stop me." River

I'm going as hard as I can, but I think I better get some mushrooms as a back-up just in case I don't get there by Sunday. I'm thinking a rich vegan mushroom gravy.

• Like 1

Race: Elf   ~   Class: Druid Apprentice   ~   Level: 12

Current Challenge

2015-2016 Challenges: OneTwo, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve

2018-2019 Challenges: (first one in progress)

So.... I'm still alive. Sorry for the radio silence (oops). I hurt my right hand about a week ago. I don't know the English name for it but it's mainly when your hand is overworked from writing/typing/etc. This is extremely crappy because I have exams right now. So I've been having to keep it slow when it comes to using my hand and therefore done little to no exercise. 

But fret not, Blue Team, this week I cooked! I absolutely love mushrooms and since I usually throw them in a pan with a bunch of other things I like, here's what I did this week.

Kementári's Mushroom Pan:

Ingredients: six mushrooms, three small tomatoes, a handful of grated cheese, butter

- heat pan and add butter

- cut mushrooms into slices and throw them in the pan

- cut tomatoes into pieces and add into pan

- when the mushrooms seem done to you, add the grated cheese and stir until it melts

- scrape onto a plate and add seasoning of your choice (I added some basil, too)

I love this because it's quick, rather healthy and absolutely delicious. Since I usually put in different things every time it also doesn't get boring.

Result in the spoiler~ 

12312111_1500798113558112_1051250375_n.j

• Like 2

Level 2 Wood Elf Assassin | House Slytherin | Challenges: 1, 2, current

STA: 2 | STR: 6 | CHA: 3 | WIS: 0 | DEX: 6 | CON: 0 

"I am alive. I am here. I am trying. That is enough."

Ughhhhhhhhhh carpal tunnel?  That's SO ANNOYING.  I hope your hand improves soon!!!!!!!!!!

On the bright side, your mushrooms look very delicious!

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

So.... I'm still alive. Sorry for the radio silence (oops). I hurt my right hand about a week ago. I don't know the English name for it but it's mainly when your hand is overworked from writing/typing/etc. This is extremely crappy because I have exams right now. So I've been having to keep it slow when it comes to using my hand and therefore done little to no exercise. 

Ughhhhhhhhhh carpal tunnel?  That's SO ANNOYING.  I hope your hand improves soon!!!!!!!!!!

Could also just be tendinitis and not carpal tunnel but they suck pretty equally I think!!  Carpal tunnel you have to have a genetic tendency for in your family and it's signified by numbness in the fingers whereas tendinitis just hurts like hell/ is an overuse injury. I got tendinitis in both my hand and in my elbow a few years back from a poorly arranged desk at work and yeah OWW. I hope you feel better soon! 

Also those mushrooms look SO TASTY!

• Like 1

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Could also just be tendinitis and not carpal tunnel but they suck pretty equally I think!!  Carpal tunnel you have to have a genetic tendency for in your family and it's signified by numbness in the fingers whereas tendinitis just hurts like hell/ is an overuse injury. I got tendinitis in both my hand and in my elbow a few years back from a poorly arranged desk at work and yeah OWW. I hope you feel better soon! 

Also those mushrooms look SO TASTY!

Yes, I believe it's tendinitis, then. That word sounds so nice while the German term for it is so long haha. We call it "Sehnenscheidenentzündung". Thank you :)

• Like 1

Level 2 Wood Elf Assassin | House Slytherin | Challenges: 1, 2, current

STA: 2 | STR: 6 | CHA: 3 | WIS: 0 | DEX: 6 | CON: 0 

"I am alive. I am here. I am trying. That is enough."

Yes, I believe it's tendinitis, then. That word sounds so nice while the German term for it is so long haha. We call it "Sehnenscheidenentzündung". Thank you :)

HAH! I have no idea how to pronounce that and it sounds very impressive! Heal up! I am trying to remember what I did to help it heal but I think it was largly just trying to rest it as much as possible. I started using my opposite hand for the computer mouse and driving one handed with my opposite hand etc, which was kind of a annoying and slowed me down on mousing and stuff but it helped? if it's from handwriting though I bet that would be hard to do with your opposite hand!!!!

• Like 1

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

I put this in the wrong place, go me!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/74852-super-mario-assassin-all-stars-level-4/?p=1733555

Basically I tried Hot Pot at home with mushrooms and assorted meat and it was a failure all over. 1- I hate tofu 2- it was just... ugh.

But I did use the shittake mushrooms and did my Yoshi challenge! :D

• Like 3

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Decided to go for the Yoshi challenge. I had this really good dish at an Italian place and tried to recreate it. I'm horrid at measuring stuff so my recipe is about an guestimate. 

Elastigirl's Pizza Veggies-Serves 2 big servings

veggies:

you could use any you like, try and get ones you'd like on a pizza-these are the ones that I had in our produce delivery

I did

1 cup mushroom

1 cup zucchini

onion

1 cup broccoli 

2 cups spinach

clove garlic chopped

3 slices prosciutto  chopped up

sauce:

2 Tablespoon tomato paste

7 ounces tomato sauce

1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning

1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar

Directions:

I sauteed my veggies one kind at a time; Put about a Tablespoon of your choice fat in the skillet, take your finely diced veggies and add them. I did them separately so that they had room in the pan to  not be touching or overlapping. If you have a bigger skillet, use less veggies, you could do them all at once. But don't crowd them, or they won't get crispy. Cook on medium high. High enough to brown but not burn. I set my timer for one minute, and then turn them. Cookfor about 3 to 5 minutes. Don't stir too often, or they won't brown.On my last set of veggies, the fat was running out, so I added just a bit more fat. I didn't saute the spinach.

Heat the sauce ingredients in a pan on low while you are sauteing the veggies.

After you have browned all the veggies, put them all back in the pan. Add some Italian seasoning and salt. Then add your sauce ingredients, spinach, prosciutto and 1/4 cup water. Stir the veggies, prosciutto, meat and make sure everything is covered in sauce Cover the pan and let steam for 2 minutes.

I made it a main dish and added 2 cooked, chopped, chicken breast when I steamed it. You could also do sausage.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Some pull up motivation :)

tumblr_nocm8yxT1K1sis8guo1_250.gif

• Like 6

Barbarian Assassin / Level 5

STR: 16.5 | DEX: 4.8 | STA: 8.9 | CON: 8.7 | WIS: 6.6 | CHA: 6.8

My Current Six Week Challenge - Jrosto - A Barbarian Cleans Up His Act

Previous Challenges - #1, #2, #3, #4

My NF Introduction Post : My MDA Journal : My MDA Phase 1 Success Story

Simple & Sinister Workout Log

Keep Calm and Send in the Penguins!

24 ounces baby bella mushrooms

2 tablespoons butter

4-6 cloves garlic, peeled

1/3 cup white wine

1 cup shredded parmesan

1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped

salt + pepper

1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. Thoroughly wipe down your mushrooms with a wet cloth or paper towel.
  3. Stem the mushrooms by pushing the stem back and forth and then pulling to remove. Set your mushroom caps in a baking dish, with the holes where the stems were facing upward. Keep mushroom stems aside for now.
  4. Heat up the butter in a skillet, melting it while you dice your garlic cloves.
  5. Add diced garlic to the melted butter.
  6. While the garlic starts to heat up, finely chop the mushroom stems. Add to the garlic-butter mixture on the stove.
  7. Stir and stir until mushroom stems reduce and garlic becomes extra fragrant -- maybe 6-7 minutes.
  8. Add most of the shredded parmesan, reserving a few tablespoons, and all of the parsley. Turn off heat and stir these into the mixture.
  9. Spoon mixture into the mushroom caps. Sprinkle with remaining parm.
  10. Bake 15 minutes.
  11. Serve!

They got devoured by my team mates and I completely forgot to take a picture though. Reviews included talking about how good they are while currently chewing some in their mouths.

• Like 2

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Neglected to remember to work on my pulls all week sooo I know what I am doing today! :D lololololol

Current Challenge

Diced mushrooms with onions

sml_gallery_38060_2071_160323.jpg

What you need:

500g of mushrooms, diced (ca. 2 cups)

2 medium large onions

250 ml of chicken or vegetable broth (1 cup)

1 tbl spoon of coconut oil

salt and herbs

What you do:

Heat up the coconut oil in a pan and stir fry the onions for 1-2 minutes. Add the diced mushrooms and continue frying until everything gets a nicer color. Deglaze (I guess that to be the correct term) with the broth. Add some salt and herbs to your liking (I chose some curry powder, so that's already a mix of herbs). Let it cook for some more minutes.

What I had it with:

Salmon... I made that one in the oven.

Yummy and simple

• Like 2

Iceburner

Lvl. 7 Human, (Lvl. 5 Assassin, Lvl. 2 Rebel)

STR: 13.25 ~ DEX: 6.5 ~STA: 14.25 ~ CON: 9 ~ WIS: 15 ~ CHA: 10

Current Quest: #9 - Finding the balance in mind and body

Battle Log

Finished Quest (challenge): #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8

Aborted Quest (challenge): #6

"Kaizen!!!" 

weight loss goal (92kg -> 87kg): |----------------------->| (currently 86.3)

waist loss goal (109cm -> 94cm): |--------->____________| (currently 103)

pull-ups (0 -> 10): |->____________________| (currently 0)

push-ups (0 -> 50): |------>_______________| (currently 12)

Just did chili.  1 pound of browned ground beef, a sliced onion, also fried.  Can of diced tomatoes, can of tomato paste, can of kidney beans, can of black beans, mushrooms.  A couple of pouches of the chili spice stuff.  Dump the whole thing into the crock pot.

Realized later I was supposed to post the picture, so did not take one.  I have an older picture where I did pretty much the same thing.

Rating:  Edible.  Cleanup is okay.  Feeds me for about two days.

jxpt4d.jpg

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP

Just did chili.  1 pound of browned ground beef, a sliced onion, also fried.  Can of diced tomatoes, can of tomato paste, can of kidney beans, can of black beans.  A couple of pouches of the chili spice stuff.  Dump the whole thing into the crock pot.

Realized later I was supposed to post the picture, so did not take one.  I have an older picture where I did pretty much the same thing.

Rating:  Edible.  Cleanup is okay.  Feeds me for about two days.

Any mushrooms in the chili?

Iceburner

Lvl. 7 Human, (Lvl. 5 Assassin, Lvl. 2 Rebel)

STR: 13.25 ~ DEX: 6.5 ~STA: 14.25 ~ CON: 9 ~ WIS: 15 ~ CHA: 10

Current Quest: #9 - Finding the balance in mind and body

Battle Log

Finished Quest (challenge): #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8

Aborted Quest (challenge): #6

"Kaizen!!!" 

weight loss goal (92kg -> 87kg): |----------------------->| (currently 86.3)

waist loss goal (109cm -> 94cm): |--------->____________| (currently 103)

pull-ups (0 -> 10): |->____________________| (currently 0)

push-ups (0 -> 50): |------>_______________| (currently 12)

Any mushrooms in the chili?

Oops. Yes. Mushrooms.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Reheating some right now.  Maybe I will take a picture and upload it.  :P

• Like 1

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP

OK, well, since I didn't even come close to reaching the goal to complete this level, here's my Yoshi....traditional Japanese KInoko Gohan (Mushroom Rice)!  It's great as a side dish, or along with things like Gyudon (beef bowl) or Bulgogi (marinated beef), as well as Onigiri (rice balls)!

12357191_959938060755417_549025609393915

Kinoko Gohan

3 cups of rice (I use half Japanese rice and half brown rice...do NOT use all brown rice...it won't come out right)

water (I use a rice cooker, so I used what the instructions call for, plus a cup or two...using brown rice will need extra water)

2 packets dashi powder (Japanese fish bullion)

sake (use good sake that you would like to drink, add to taste, I added 1 sake cup for this recipe)

soy sauce (add to taste, I added the same amount as sake)

mushrooms (I use a medley of about 5 different kinds...or whatever is fresh at the market...about a cup or so each)

Enokii

Eryngii

Maitake

Shiitake

Shimeji

Rinse and chop mushrooms no smaller than bite sized (smaller mushrooms like Enokii and Shimeji can be left whole, but separate the bunches)

Add rice, water, dashi, sake and soy sauce in rice cooker and stir to combine.

Add mushrooms and stir gently.

Turn on rice cooker.

At the half way point for your machine's cook time, check rice by stirring and checking the amount of water, adding more if necessary.

Stir and check the rice again near the end of cooking, adding more water if necessary.

NOTE:  Using brown rice always requires more water, and it will have a little bit chewier consistency, but should not be crunchy...if it's crunchy, add more water and cook longer.

Once done, stir and enjoy hot.

Leftovers can be used to make Onigiri (rice balls)..which are delicious hot or cold!

Taster's Note:  Hubby was reluctant to give his opinion because he is on the Pink Team and didn't want to be a traitor...however, I've been making this for about 4 years, and he not only loves it, but will actually ask for it, as have other's who have eaten it!!

• Like 2

Bast

Level 8 Assassin Goddess

STR: 19 DEX: 17 STA: 18 CON: 18 WIS: 18 CHA: 19

Challenges:  Current 7 5 4 3 2 1 1/2 Battle Log

PvP: Adulting & Accountability: The CutLasses Shimmy!

It's not how you start, but how you finish! ~ David Bach, Finish Rich

Finding Ways to Cope

Main Goals:  Controlled Weight Gain, Don't be a Slug and Necessities

Life Goal:  The Clock is Ticking

Assassins Guild Mini Challenges: No Power in the 'Verse Can Stop Us - Assassin's Pride

Sorry...I was sooo excited about my Yoshi contribution, I posted twice!  LOL!!

• Like 1

Bast

Level 8 Assassin Goddess

STR: 19 DEX: 17 STA: 18 CON: 18 WIS: 18 CHA: 19

Challenges:  Current 7 5 4 3 2 1 1/2 Battle Log

PvP: Adulting & Accountability: The CutLasses Shimmy!

It's not how you start, but how you finish! ~ David Bach, Finish Rich

Finding Ways to Cope

Main Goals:  Controlled Weight Gain, Don't be a Slug and Necessities

Life Goal:  The Clock is Ticking

Assassins Guild Mini Challenges: No Power in the 'Verse Can Stop Us - Assassin's Pride