Dark Kent attacks

So toady I decided to start going to the gym and actually taking control of everything. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and I'm done with it. So heres what I did today as my first day

Weight: 370lbs (gym scale)

2x5 squat with just the bar (some type of warm up)

1x5 squat with bar +10s

1x10 dumbbell press with 20s

3x5 dumbbell press with 35s

1x5 "kind of" deadlift (bar+45s)

(I say it's "kind of" deadlift because the bar wasn't on the ground. The squat rack they have at my gym has a place near the ground but its about a foot and a half above the ground. So I didn't have to go all the way down for that deadlift.)

3x5 body weight rows on smith machine

1x5 assisted pull ups on highest setting

1x4 assisted pull ups on highest setting

Overall today I just wanted to see what I can do at the gym that's why I worked pretty much everything today. I'm excited to get back in and see what can be done. I'm refueling with sweet potato and chicken breast at the moment.

Any tips or hints or anything will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

-DK

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest. "- Muhammad Ali

Can you not pull the bar outside of the rack for proper deadlifts?

Lvl 3 Half-Orc Warrior Assasin

Male, Age: 30

STR 4 - DEX 2 - STA 5- CON 2 - WIS 4  - CHA 3

Intro Post --- Current Challenge

"Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try" Jedi Master Yoda

"Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out"

That's what I'm going to do next time. For me doing it the way I did was kind of a form check. I'm doing good on form just have to keep my knees from swinging out and keep from Leaning forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest. "- Muhammad Ali