Back to Nerd Fitness, looking for support and accountability

Used to be on the NF Academy Forums earlier in the gear but strayed away. Long story short I want to stop eating so many sweets, find a new workout plan to follow (I'm working out least 3 times a week but I'm bored and unmotivated), and basically lick my constant low level depression. Times in my life when I'm working out and eating decent, I feel the best! I know, what a shocker.

After a therapist friend recently gave his unofficial opinion I might have inattentive ADD, and then reading about it more, I really feel like I have it. Lost in my own head, mentally foggy, introverted and very avoidant of risks and learning new things. Proper nutrition and fitness mitigated it before and I know at least intellectually it can do it again.

Not sure what routine I'm gonna follow but I am going to start keeping a food log again. Anyways I'm happy to be back and hope to be supportive of all your goals and work also!

Completed Quests:

3/12/25

Breakfast and snacks before lunch: steel cut oats with peanut butter, yogurt and fruit. Small flat white before work and a banana. Handful of a coworkers bar mix nuts and some "green food" powder with water.

Lunch: hot sweet potato W cheddar cheese, veggies and herb aioli.

EDIT: oops, I'll move this to the right forum.

Completed Quests: