• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

L1VINGDAYLIGHTS

If a spy was a class?

I think they would have to have some of all guilds:

Defintely some Monk for all the hand to hand combat

Assassin for the part where they can get in to and out of any situation like a professional

Scout for having the stamina to take on the whole world single handedly

Some druid in having a balanced mind, to get into a situation with a clear head, when facing danger head on.

But i think they would best fit in the Rangers for having to be such a master in everything!

• Like 5

I think you'd want to pick your "key class"... what you want to be the lead.  And then use that.

As Mr_Willes pointed out, there are multiple classes you can be part of.  You'd need a variety of skills.

So pick the one that catches your eye the most... and use that.

• Like 1

Spies are more about infiltrating an area by means of blending in socially.  They look and act like they belong there.  Those are more social skills than anything else.

That being said, the three paths you should probably focus on are assassin, monk, and scout.  You need to be able to swim, climb, jump, crawl, and roll your way in/out of wherever you're trying to infiltrate.  You need to be able to fight in case you're caught.  And you need to be able to run, and run fast, if all other options are left out.

Also, learn how to pick locks.  Ya know, because it's fun.

• Like 2

Bourne - Monks, that dude has preturnatural "I'ma mess you up" instincts.

Hunt - Rangers / Assassins. That dude is constantly running, but also needs some of that "i'm holding on to/hanging off of a random thing" stuff.

Bond -  Depends on who is playing him, honestly, but for the Daniel Craig (current) Bond era, I'd go with Assassins.

Best of all, you get to pick and choose amongst them.

A spy is a thief of information.

A thief is an assassin who doesn't leave bodies.

So, I can see a spy as an assassin.

However, if you watch Burn Notice, then you might just say that Michael Weston is a Rebel, since he does pretty much all the things.

• Like 2