Waistline: Expansion Pack. Refund Purchase?

Six months of stress-induced sedentary living, a full month of stress binging and poor sleep habits, and one national exam later, here I am. Unhealthier than I've ever been before, stockier than before, and definitely heavier. Not good at all. Fortunately, what I do have now is time, and renewed motivation! Here are the things I'm going to do:  

1) Get off the couch, and start running. Zombie Run is now on my phone, and I'm thinking of using that to get back to a sensible level of fitness before attempting the 5K version. 

2) Go to the gym. Having graduated means I no longer have access to a gym conveniently located near me, but there are definitely other gyms out there where I can get back into the habit of weight training.

3) Watch my diet. The past six months have been a host of fitness nightmares, and while candy may help relieve stress in the short run, it wreaks havoc on teeth. Pity I had to find out the hard way. I'm also trying to cut down the portion sizes that I eat, so I'll be working on that as well. 

4) Talk to more people on this community! I usually miss the peak activity period thanks to timezones, unfortunately, but I can still reach out to more people and not be lonely on this community. :) 

Here goes! 

• Like 1

My first weight loss program did work. I just got into bad habits again when things got stressful. That's the hard part doing all the right stuff for our body when we're stressed. I chose 3 things to focus on: increase water, decrease portion size, and walk as much as possible. I took the stairs and parked in the back of parking lots (unless at night.) WE just have to figure out how to do all this stuff when we're stressed.

• Like 1

Zombies, Run! is the first thing that ever got me running. Now I'm without a phone, so I can't do it, but that game had me running 5Ks, after a full day of retail work, in Central Florida humidity. It's so amazing.

Good luck on all of your goals!

• Like 1

Lita

Wood Elf Recruit | Level Zero

|| STR 0 || DEX 0 || STA 0 || CON 0 || WIS 0 || CHA 0 ||

|| Battle Log || Challenges: current ||

EVERMIST!! <3 <3

You can do iiiit!! It's tough to be diligent but this community has helped me loads.  Yes, even if you're not around at peak times, definitely connect with people here and support/be supported, it's a great feeling to know nerds are cheering you on... ^_____^

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65