I'm Corey. I wanna be a Millionaire.

Hey!

My name is Corey Freeman. I'm 19 years old right now, female (nobody gets that :upset:), and I run my own web design business. Sadly, I also eat a lot of junk food (but no soda, woo!), sit at my computer most of the day, and kinda hate exercise. But I'm hoping to change that.

Exercise helps your brain, and since I want to run a successful business, I totally need my brain. Plus I suffer from depression, so I'd like to think exercise will minimize the freak-outs that tend to occur. I'd also like to be able to spell exercise without the help of spell-check (it's just one c? BS!)

So that's me. I'm kinda shy IRL so I'm glad there's an online community of nerds to go to for guidance :)

No, I'm Corey. You're the first female I've ever seen spell it the correct way, all the others are Cory or Cori.

Welcome! Do you know what your fitness goals are yet?

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Welcome to the Rebellion, Corey!

And yeah, like the, er, other Corey said, if you post some goals there are a ton of resources, guides, and friendly people who can help you figure out what will work for you. And if you don't have specific goals yet, there are definitely people who can probably give you some good ideas about where to start. :)

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

If you have the inspiration, you have the talent. Strive to be happy. :)

Welcome to the Rebellion, Corey!

And yeah, like the, er, other Corey said, if you post some goals there are a ton of resources, guides, and friendly people who can help you figure out what will work for you. And if you don't have specific goals yet, there are definitely people who can probably give you some good ideas about where to start. :)

Hold on now, I'm Corey, this one is new, so they're the other Corey.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Hold on now, I'm Corey, this one is new, so they're the other Corey.

Corey posted as the first Corey, so you were the other Corey. But yes, I suppose that this Corey is now the other Corey since you were the first Corey. :tongue:

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

If you have the inspiration, you have the talent. Strive to be happy. :)

Welcome! Er, is that an xbox gamer profile pic I see?

I don't have a good picture of myself right now...going to try using my macbook and a window to take one that makes me look less like a zombie.

I've got two goals:

• Be "stronger," because I can't really lift heavy objects.

• Go from 150 to 120lbs-115lbs. I miss my flat tummy :'(