I haven't logged in since the end of September.  I made my mini challenge based on others ideas, and then became overwhelmed by what I chose.  On top of that was some marriage related drama, but now I am back and committed more than before! Very glad to be a member of this community :)

I'm a 33 y.o. mother of 3, wife to 1. I float between veganism and omnivorism, but will focus on Paleo during this mini challenge.  I am a drama/dance/English teacher.  Class: Aspiring Assassin.

Main quest: Lose 10% body fat [0/10%]

Sub-quest 1: Cook one new recipe per week [0/2]   

Sub-quest 2: Walk 6,000+ steps per day [0/2]   

Sub-quest 3: Read 1 book for pleasure  [0/1]

My mini-quests for this challenge:

1.)  I will do the body weight challenge X1, 3 days per week.  Anything less? FAIL!

2.)  I will focus on a Paleo lifestyle, allowing dairy intermittently, but no to sugar and carbs except on weekends!  And I will only drink water on a daily basis (over 64 fl oz).

3.)  I will respond in writing and with positivity per week to 5 or more other newbie NF rebels working on challenges (stolen from a friend!)

Mini challenge: +1WIS

Nutrition Action magazine is low cost, doesn't take long to read, and has 3-5 great new recipes in ever issue.

I'm a teacher too and understand the classroom balancing act. Good luck. I do wear a pedometer everyday to work to catch every little bit of movement I can.

I applaud your "respond to 5 newbies" goal. I'm trying to reply to people who didn't get a reply in the respawn zone.