Hi my real name is Jeff, I have ventured onto Nerd Fitness in a quest to find motivation again in my quest for Iron.    I have grown a little bored with going to the Gym daily and have come hear hoping to strike some friendly competition and finding motivation in successfully achieving all quest and challenges I set out on.

Little more about me

•  41 years on this planet
  • 220 lbs (last time on the scale was last month)
  • 26% BF (last time on the scale was last month)
  • Lifting history every style and form
  • I am a hunter, fisher and adventurer, by day I am a Systems Architect(I draw pictures and lines all day :playful:  ), my biggest adventure sense quitting smoking has been what to snack on and eat in the evening on the couch watching TV

Now on to the fun Stuff

My goal and battle plan

I would like to see at least a six pack of Abs instead of the six pack of craft beer that I am very fond of on me.    So over the next two months, “shooting for the end of Febâ€, I plan to drop down to at least 12% body fat at roughly 195 or 193 while struggling not to lose any muscle.    This comes out to be about 0.25% body fat reduction a week, around a .5 pounds a week if you are into counting pounds which I am not.

To achieve these goals I am deploying an attack on some heavy metal, while depleting all reserves with a limited ration of food.

My Table

I offer up advice on multiple different disciplines of weight training and fitness training that I have acquired from the military training and life experiences with what works and what is a bunch of muscle mag mumbo jumbo.   Just don't ask me about diet, I have failed at this every-time I try to lose body fat.