I'm.. a bit of a nerd.

"How much of a nerd could she possibly be?", you ask.

Enough to recite "I. AM. COMMANDER MOTHERF*CKING SHEPARD" while exercising for extra motivation, perhaps.

Enough to visualize myself sprinting away from Halo's Elites and Grunts for that extra kick.

Enough to put myself in the mindset of different characters for confidence's sake.

Yeah.

I go by Echo or Cheshire, whichever floats your boat!

The reason why I'm here...

Well, I've been reading NerdFitness for close to 5 years now, I think. Gotta start young, yeah?

And with anxiety constantly looming over my shoulder, and the huge transitions that college has brought me, I'd like to kick life's ass and have control over something. And that something happens to be me.

I WILL take control over my life. My body. My responsibilities.

I WILL fight tooth n' nail to become stronger, to become fierce, to not be afraid to fight back.

Here's to being in it for the long run, yeah?

[i will also be joining the Monk's Guild this go-around. Karate OP!]

• Like 2

I'm Commander Shephard, and this is my favorite post on the Intro forums. ;)

(Someone had to do it!)

I feel you on the anxiety and taking control of yourself in life. It's so easy to give in to what your anxiety wants instead of what YOU really want. It's exactly why I just joined the forums too.

And I love your icon! I haven't watched Steven Universe yet, I just dig the pixel style. Plus from what I've seen of it so far, Garnet is probably going to be my favorite character. (I'm catching up on Gravity Falls before I start another show! I'm so behind on everything right now.)

Keep fighting! You got this!