MAX Health Challenge [Ended March 25, 2016]

MAX HEALTH CHALLENGE!!

health_nut_revised_by_pnutink.jpg

Are you ready to MAX your health?

As we all continue on the ultimate adventure that is Life, struggling through the lands and levels, we must find a way to effectively navigate the halls presented. Preparing to face the villains and bosses of the world, we are always looking for the best possible ways to train and develop our character. I bring forward this challenge to remind us all that in order to fully enhance our skills and master our trade, we must first refine the basics.

I am not referring to just any old basics though. The basics that I am referring to are the Basics of Health. These basics are essential to our existence. They include Attitude, Nutrition, Fitness, Water, and Sleep. Being as influential as they are, it becomes imperative to finely tune these Basics of Health in order to MAX our Health. Deviating in any one of these Basics of Health begins to chip away at our foundation, and thus denies us the ability to reach our full potential. And so the MAX Health Challenge begins!

to earn Health Points in one or more of the Basics of Health and achieve the titles of

Positively AwesomeNutrition MasterFitness BeastWater God(dess), and/or Sleeping Beauty.

Earn the most Total Health Points to achieve ultimate glory and reach

The MAX!

health_nut_color_by_pnutink.jpg

Stay Healthy My Friends!

• Like 2

Nice to meet you fitness girl!

Alright! 

Saw the changes! I was also interested in the old format! Maybe for a next challenge? 

In anycase, it's an awesome job you spreadsheet master!

It's close to 8 am in Belgium, so my challenge has officially started!

Level 2- Panthera Assassin

CHA 4 - WIS 3 - STA 4 - STR 2 -  DEX 1 - CON 2

Why is Natarella here?

Steps to greatness

First challenge !!

Second not-so-good one ..

Third challenge

Jan 2016 challenge... long time after :)

Hello (terrible, everytime I write this I am thinking of Adele's song) 

How are you? I feel good and excited (I would have earned happiness and positivity points here!)

Have a good day 2!

• Like 1

Level 2- Panthera Assassin

CHA 4 - WIS 3 - STA 4 - STR 2 -  DEX 1 - CON 2

Why is Natarella here?

Steps to greatness

First challenge !!

Second not-so-good one ..

Third challenge

Jan 2016 challenge... long time after :)

Hello (terrible, everytime I write this I am thinking of Adele's song) 

How are you? I feel good and excited (I would have earned happiness and positivity points here!)

Have a good day 2!

I'm well. I would've earned points too! :)

Have a great one!

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

It's good. :)

Question: 1 point for each day?

Nice to meet you fitness girl!

Alright! 

Saw the changes! I was also interested in the old format! Maybe for a next challenge? 

In anycase, it's an awesome job you spreadsheet master!

It's close to 8 am in Belgium, so my challenge has officially started!

I am getting the feeling that you both preferred the original format and have switched it back. I too prefer the original. The new one is too plain and completely changes the original idea of the challenge.

I updated the description and made it clear that anyone can choose to compete for the whole thing, or just certain achievements. I think this preserves the original intent of this PVP while still opening it up to a greater diversity of people. What do you think?

This will be the last major change, I PROMISE!! :)

I am still open to suggestions for improvement though.

For being so indecisive and dragging you both along, I have deducted a point from my positivity points for both yesterday and today. But you better believe I am on the Hunt to be the Health Nut!!

I will be back in a bit to update you on my status and what not. Have a great day!!

I am getting the feeling that you both preferred the original format and have switched it back. I too prefer the original. The new one is too plain and completely changes the original idea of the challenge.

I updated the description and made it clear that anyone can choose to compete for the whole thing, or just certain achievements. I think this preserves the original intent of this PVP while still opening it up to a greater diversity of people. What do you think?

This will be the last major change, I PROMISE!! :)

I am still open to suggestions for improvement though.

For being so indecisive and dragging you both along, I have deducted a point from my positivity points for both yesterday and today. But you better believe I am on the Hunt to be the Health Nut!!

I will be back in a bit to update you on my status and what not. Have a great day!!

I was ok with either, but was going to suggest that we do the original for the next challenge. :)

I can tell that you put a lot of thought into the original and I think it's much more of a challenge. I like challenges. Hehe. :)

Here's to success! *raising water glass*

• Like 1

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

This looks amazing!  Signed up and I want to try to see what I am able to do.

Awesome!! Welcome! If you have any questions, let me know.

With your plan to take over the world, I'm Positive becoming a Master, Beast, or Goddess will come in useful. And all Brains need their Beauty Sleep!

I was ok with either, but was going to suggest that we do the original for the next challenge. :)

I can tell that you put a lot of thought into the original and I think it's much more of a challenge. I like challenges. Hehe. :)

Here's to success! *raising water glass*

Thanks! Yeah, challenges push me too. I'm stoked!

Here's to all of us Maxing our Health! *raising water bottle*

• Like 1

Uh Oh! What you do? Is it forgivable?

How is everyone doing on there challenge so far? Achieving your goals?

I am still warming up, but I am getting ready to KILL IT!!

Lol, it's forgivable.

Go, go, go and kill it!!!!

Feeling horrible today. Congestion, tiredness and dizziness, oh my. :'(

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

Lol, it's forgivable.

Go, go, go and kill it!!!!

Feeling horrible today. Congestion, tiredness and dizziness, oh my. :'(

I feel ya, I caught a little head cold myself. Hope your feeling better soon.

I noticed you accidentally gave yourself a 0 for Being Positive. I fixed that for you  :rolleyes-new:

7's for everyone!! Just smile big and give someone a ginormous hug!!!

For the Be Positive points, I figure you can take a point off for something like if you were mean to someone or some other negative thing that was no bueno. However, if you say your sorry to that person and give them a great big hug, I see no reason you can't earn that point back!?! It is all about becoming a better you!!

The only thing I can really think would deserve losing all 7 points would be say killing someone. There are quite a few others, but it just ticks me off thinking about them, so I will leave it at that. So no killing!!  :playful:

Enjoy your day and keep tackling those goals of yours!!

• Like 1

Two questions:

1. May I just leave a Letter of Intention (this post :P) here to join this in February?

2. When you say, in this thread, 'gigantic hugs'...is hugging required? Can I look on someone fondly instead?

Hugging is just an example. It's more about getting a more positive outlook on life.

Re: letter of intent- check with Charlomechfry to see if we're continuing it in February. I'm all for continuing; by it's Charlomechfry's call.

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

Two questions:

1. May I just leave a Letter of Intention (this post :tongue:) here to join this in February?

2. When you say, in this thread, 'gigantic hugs'...is hugging required? Can I look on someone fondly instead?

Two answers:

1. Absolutely! It will be great to have you!! Consider Letter of Intention Accepted!

2. Haha! "No way!" to requirements and "you betcha!" to fond looks!!

Most of all this is merely suggestions of positivity and betterment. You are more than welcome to make personal amendments to any of the rules here that would help you to better yourself and forward your progress in achieving your goals. Personally, not much of the hugging type myself. I would much prefer to be looked fondly upon!

5d9204f0.jpg

• Like 1

Hugging is just an example. It's more about getting a more positive outlook on life.

Re: letter of intent- check with Charlomechfry to see if we're continuing it in February. I'm all for continuing; by it's Charlomechfry's call.

Ope! Didn't even see this.

Heck yeah! Let's do it!!

Although, gotta get through January first haha. I have a lot more life to organize than I am used to, now having a kiddo.

• Like 1

Ope! Didn't even see this.

Heck yeah! Let's do it!!

Although, gotta get through January first haha. I have a lot more life to organize than I am used to, now having a kiddo.

Haha, kids have a way of making that happen. :)

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

I am a reluctant hugger until I know someone...LOL  For food do we get a 0 or -1 in tracking?

Doing pretty good but a minor hiccup has had me rearrange plans for this week.  As long as I keep to the plans I am more than good.

tumblr_mnvof4ltxq1s5656zo4_250.gif

There I did it...

Food Fight - current challenge

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

2015 - 22.5 bugs consumed

Chasing down the most awesome version of myself one step at a time.

The Character Battle Log 1 Daily Mile