MAX Health Challenge [Ended March 25, 2016]

Hello!

I am sick :( But I am still positive! Everything ok fitness, drink, sleepwise. My nutrition has also been an issue today. I am confident that tomorrow, I'll be back in the game ! 

I am glad I found the time to catch up on the forums ! I hope fitnessgurl you managed to be back on board and Charlie, you are still doing great! I wish you a great friday while mine is already almost finished!

x

Level 2- Panthera Assassin

CHA 4 - WIS 3 - STA 4 - STR 2 -  DEX 1 - CON 2

Why is Natarella here?

Steps to greatness

First challenge !!

Second not-so-good one ..

Third challenge

Jan 2016 challenge... long time after :)

I am a reluctant hugger until I know someone...LOL  For food do we get a 0 or -1 in tracking?

Doing pretty good but a minor hiccup has had me rearrange plans for this week.  As long as I keep to the plans I am more than good.

tumblr_mnvof4ltxq1s5656zo4_250.gif

There I did it...

For food, you will start at 0 and for every thing that you eat that you are not supposed to in your own nutrition plan, deduct a point.

The idea is that each day starts at lucky number 7. Entering that 7 helps you remember to stay positive and to look for ways to improve your outlook on life. Your nutrition is the baseline health category. You eat well, you maintain your good health at 7. Everything that you eat that is bad is a step in the wrong direction for your health. Fitness, Water, and Sleep are bonuses to help increase your health to optimal levels (currently 10). Not precise science, but makes you think about the core healthy choices.

YAY!!! Hugs! HAHA!

animated_gandalf.gif

Hello!

I am sick :( But I am still positive! Everything ok fitness, drink, sleepwise. My nutrition has also been an issue today. I am confident that tomorrow, I'll be back in the game ! 

I am glad I found the time to catch up on the forums ! I hope fitnessgurl you managed to be back on board and Charlie, you are still doing great! I wish you a great friday while mine is already almost finished!

x

Ugh, it is going around  :nonchalance: Keep up that positive attitude! You got this!! And thank you for the well wishes! Sleep well and hope your feeling better tomorrow.

Hello!

x

Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm going to exercise today. :)

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

Hello!

x

Hey, how are you?

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

Hey, how are you?

I am ok! I exercised on Thursday and Friday and this weekend is scheduled rest day! 

What about you? You mentioned sleep as being part of the next challenge, where are you now regarding this? 

Level 2- Panthera Assassin

CHA 4 - WIS 3 - STA 4 - STR 2 -  DEX 1 - CON 2

Why is Natarella here?

Steps to greatness

First challenge !!

Second not-so-good one ..

Third challenge

Jan 2016 challenge... long time after :)

I am ok! I exercised on Thursday and Friday and this weekend is scheduled rest day! 

What about you? You mentioned sleep as being part of the next challenge, where are you now regarding this?

Yay exercise!

Doing horribly. That's why I said about making it more of a focal point for the next challenge.

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

I am dreading updating from the weekend.  I had a few too many not good choices in food.  The one cheat day will certainly help!  Definitely highlighting the chink in my armor.  

Food Fight - current challenge

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

2015 - 22.5 bugs consumed

Chasing down the most awesome version of myself one step at a time.

The Character Battle Log 1 Daily Mile

I am dreading updating from the weekend.  I had a few too many not good choices in food.  The one cheat day will certainly help!  Definitely highlighting the chink in my armor.  

I feel ya! My weekend clobbered me. The first week overall was a struggle. We begin a new week though! We got this!!

Quick update for everyone:

• I wanted to better clarify the purpose of the Be Positive task. I can see you are doing great at being aware of your mood and attitude, but I feel you are being harder on yourselves than is necessary. That is my fault for not being clear though. The primary purpose of that Be Positive task is to provide you with your baseline health points for the day. Every day you start with a baseline of 7 health points, no matter your status. I do request that when you are entering that 7, simply smile. That's it! After you enter that 7, you can now take it a step further if you would like. Use this time to make an assessment of your overall mental well being and seek the positives in your Life. If you feel you were a jackass to someone, think of a way to rectify the situation. If you were in a foul mood, take a deep breath and clear your mind. Think of how lucky your truly are, things could always be soooo much worse. Whatever the outcome is of your thoughts, enjoy the 7 health points you start out with and Be Positive a smile can turn around your day.
  • I updated a couple things in the spreadsheet and the main post. The Challenge is staying the same, just some cosmetic and clarity adjustments.
  • Biggest adjustment: MAX is our new health Guru!
  • You all are doing AWESOME! And it is amazing how supportive you all have been! Keep up the good work and let's clobber our goals!!
  • Like 2

:hopelessness: ...  :triumphant:

I'm ALIVE!!

Busy week, been working on limiting my internet use, and just got back from backpacking! All is fantastic with me  :playful:

How is everyone here doing? Maintaining them goals? Anything exciting happening in Life? I want to hear all about it!!

Lol, yay!

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

The January Challenge is over and we are now just awaiting the final tally's from everyone. Early results are showing that I am officially out of the running for everything, except Nutrition Master, which I have taken the title (pending a significant update from WonderNatarella). We are also all still in the running to being Positively Awesome! Woo Hoo!! Everything else is up in the air.

I have updated the main post with the February Spreadsheet. Sign up if you are interested! Also let me know if there is anything that I can do to improve this challenge.