MAX Health Challenge [Ended March 25, 2016]

Sewing, you say? Will there be biscuits?

I used my fingers to type this mess. Give my brain and nervous system some credit

The Craft Room link:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/77023-the-craft-room/

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

Solunaria, if you would like, you don't have to count anything for those first three days before you started with us. No sense in starting in a hole before you even get started. Also, if it doesn't fit in with your own challenge goals, you don't have to compete in all of the tasks in this challenge. It would likely leave you out of the running for The MAX, but better than taking on too much. Keep shining BRIGHT!

Hansjay, just wanted to let you know that the nutrition task is the opposite as the other tasks when scoring. The others you gain a point for accomplishing them. For Nutrition, you only deduct points for eating anything on your personal 'off limits' list. 0 is the best score, and you could theoretically go beyond -100 if you were extremely gluttonous  :playful: You set your own 'off limits' items. It can be as many or few items as you would like. Examples: my list is actually everything except paleo items basically; and I believe one of us (can't remember who) has a list of 3 items. It is at your own pace, main goal is to improve over time.

Probably expanded on that more than necessary, but let me know if you have any other questions on this or anything else for the challenge. Bring us that ENERGY!

How is everyone doing?!? 

Starting out strong? Everyone seems to be killin it in their challenges!

I have a feeling we are going to be in a tight battle in here! I am killing it in everything except sleep and staying super motivated in my own challenge. 

Keep up all the hard work!!

Ohhh! It makes sense now! YAS! I SHALL DO THIS AND I SHALL WEEN THIS!

Yesterday was my mum and dads anniversary and we had cake and kheeri (Pakistani dessert) and nukti (a yoghurt dish with boiled chickpeas, potatoes, onions and small dumplings), didnt exercise either so the day went happy meh? :/

Good thing was i studied and wrote on my journal :D

I'll be better today!

I used my fingers to type this mess. Give my brain and nervous system some credit

Class and Profession: Rangers/Druid
Background: 27 year old Nerdling. Idk what to write anymore so imagine that this is a cool intro

Spoiler

Quote:

The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are--Lara Croft.

Haha! Thank you!! I am super motivated!! I am doing everything I can to feed my determination. For so long now, I have wanted to push myself beyond so many limits, but I always drop off. I will not let that happen this time. Expect a beast by the end of the year!!

Uh oh, Charlomechfry is going beast mode! It. Is. On!

• Like 1

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

Ohhh! It makes sense now! YAS! I SHALL DO THIS AND I SHALL WEEN THIS!

Yesterday was my mum and dads anniversary and we had cake and kheeri (Pakistani dessert) and nukti (a yoghurt dish with boiled chickpeas, potatoes, onions and small dumplings), didnt exercise either so the day went happy meh? :/

Good thing was i studied and wrote on my journal :D

I'll be better today!

Let's Do It!!!

That sounds like a great time! Now time to get back to business and WEEN THIS!!

Uh oh, Charlomechfry is going beast mode! It. Is. On!

I need to figure me out a war cry, because I would use it right here!

Superbowl Sunday challenge: stay on target and eat clean. Who's with me! Ooh rah!

HA! I saved up my cheat day just for today! And boy am I going to use it!! I actually already ate a coconut/chocolate cookie that my wife brought me from Disney World :)

But Ooh Rah for you!! I will be rooting you on! You Got THis!!

Who is everyone rooting for by the way?

I am still rooting on the Cardinals, but their chances are not looking too good.

I think I will be rooting for the Broncos (EWWWW) because a relative LOvEs Manning. And because they knocked out New England BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

LOL

This go around is definitely keeping me on my toes!

oooo chocolate cake...that can be your free day for the week.  We avoided Super Bowl Sunday mostly because the husband was sick and the kid started to not feel well.  

Food Fight - current challenge

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

2015 - 22.5 bugs consumed

Chasing down the most awesome version of myself one step at a time.

The Character Battle Log 1 Daily Mile

LOL

This go around is definitely keeping me on my toes!

oooo chocolate cake...that can be your free day for the week.  We avoided Super Bowl Sunday mostly because the husband was sick and the kid started to not feel well.

Aww, I hope everyone feels better soon.

• Like 1

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

I made cornbread yesterday. My cornbread is typically comprised of cornmeal, water, and mayonnaise. Thought I, that "Mayo is just egg yolk, I'm allergic to egg white, this is fine" but the last time we acquired any mayo, it was a different kind than usual and the label lists 'whole eggs'. I almost did it anyway, but then decided to not and discovered that cornbread made with just water and meal is tolerable in soup but not really delicious. Will have to seek out alternative means of cornbreading.

• Like 1

Matthew 25:34-40

10 hours worth of sleep. Ahhh.... :D

I could not get that much sleep in no matter how much I try.  LOL  Pretty fantastic.

• Like 1

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

I made cornbread yesterday. My cornbread is typically comprised of cornmeal, water, and mayonnaise. Thought I, that "Mayo is just egg yolk, I'm allergic to egg white, this is fine" but the last time we acquired any mayo, it was a different kind than usual and the label lists 'whole eggs'. I almost did it anyway, but then decided to not and discovered that cornbread made with just water and meal is tolerable in soup but not really delicious. Will have to seek out alternative means of cornbreading.

Good job resisting! Let us know if you find that alternative. I think my wife has made her own 'mayo' once, I will ask her. I LOVE cornbread, but can't have anything corn either, doh!

I am in the same boat as awesomesue. I am jealous! But also quite happy for you  :playful:

It looks like we all took a couple hits over the past several days. Now that that is over... let's get to crushing our goals again!! WOOO!!!!!!

• Like 2

GGGggggrrrrrrrrr!  That was my best let's crush this growl.   In our martial arts class last night one instructor said to make any noise that helps us feel powerful if we want and then they smiled.  I growled which made people laugh including the instructor.  

*Uncorks Concentrated Ranger Essence* *Deep breath* Ooh. Smells vaguely of coffee and pine...perhaps a hint of spice...Uh oh...not supposed to use the entire bottle? Why, what will ha- *TURNS INTO SHE-HULK AND BEGINS SMOOSHING GOALS AND ROARING* Oh. Oh that's what happens. 'kay.

Raaaaawr, smashing time!

Good job resisting! Let us know if you find that alternative. I think my wife has made her own 'mayo' once, I will ask her. I LOVE cornbread, but can't have anything corn either, doh!

Thanks! I've found a few potential alternatives so far, but haven't been able to test them out yet. Looks like it's time to turn the kitchen into a laboratory and do some experimenting in the near future.

That sounds amazing on multiple levels, good for you, fitnessgirl! :D

• Like 2

Let the crushing commence! Mwuhhahaha!

GGGggggrrrrrrrrr!  That was my best let's crush this growl.   In our martial arts class last night one instructor said to make any noise that helps us feel powerful if we want and then they smiled.  I growled which made people laugh including the instructor.  

*Uncorks Concentrated Ranger Essence* *Deep breath* Ooh. Smells vaguely of coffee and pine...perhaps a hint of spice...Uh oh...not supposed to use the entire bottle? Why, what will ha- *TURNS INTO SHE-HULK AND BEGINS SMOOSHING GOALS AND ROARING* Oh. Oh that's what happens. 'kay.

Raaaaawr, smashing time!

YES!!!!

AWGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WOOOO!!

I am soooo letting that one loose next time I am in the backcountry!

• Like 1

Caught a cold. Crud and double crud. :(

Noooo! With a burned hand as well....ouch.  Hope you feel better very soone.

• Like 1

Maybe try subbing sour cream? I end up subbing sour cream for a lot of things cause I'm not a mayo fan.

Maeghaan | Assassin

EQ Level 2 | NF Level 4

I started a blog: The Cognitive Itch
"Even in these chains, you can't stop me"

Weight loss goal: Drop from 247 to 160

36%
36%

Maybe try subbing sour cream? I end up subbing sour cream for a lot of things cause I'm not a mayo fan.

Can't have dairy, either :tongue: But I did read somewhere that coconut cream with a bit of lemon juice or ACV might be comparable to sour cream, so that could be worth a shot?

Mayo was formerly one of my favorite things to cook with; biscuits, cornbread (though usually only when sour cream wasn't available) and even occasionally on fries. (Weird weird weird, right?)

• Like 1