I made a spreadsheet mostly because I was in the process of finding everyone's challenge thread and thought, while I'm following everyone, might as well make a spreadsheet, because organization is my thing. Can use it for due dates if you want :)

Thank you for the sheet, that's awesome. I'll try and read all the threads mentioned there when I finished my exams :) Also I took the freedom to add what I was doing since I work better if I feel the pressure ;)

• Like 1

My NF-Character: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58102

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Member of the League of Epicness, Hellfire Club!

...would like to be a Nac Mac Feggle ;)

I made a spreadsheet mostly because I was in the process of finding everyone's challenge thread and thought, while I'm following everyone, might as well make a spreadsheet, because organization is my thing. Can use it for due dates if you want :)

Spreadsheets are always awesome and very welcome in my world :) Thank you!!

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: SET but not always ready

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Only two days until my first exam of the year...ahhh

Beaker.gif

Okay actually I'm kinda relaxed right now since my profs told us that some things we learned will not be relevant to our exams (in Procurement that means I can cut around 100 pages :D)

Okay what I actually wanted to talk about is, how do you spend the last days before an exam? I was thinking of trying something new to see what I already know and what I need to relearn... so today I hung white posters (okay the backsides of unused concert posters) all over my wall and tomorrow I plan to spend one hour +- writing everything I can remember for my exams down there. I think that might be a good Idea because I always tend to underestimate myself and stress to much.

So what do you do on your last days and do you have last minute tips and tricks?? :D

• Like 2

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

I'm feeling kinda guilty here. Everyone's talking about their exams and classes that they're taking right now, and my classes don't start until the 19th. :)

You can write one of my papers if it will make you feel better. :)

• Like 4

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I'm really happy to say that I've been making great progress with my Japanese! At least making headway with my vocabulary. I'm already 1/4 done with my goal for this month! (I guess I should be since the first week is over...)

• Like 4

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

| STR 9.75 | DEX 10.5 | STA 13.5 | CON 15 | WIS 11.75 | CHA 14.25 |

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: {1st}{2nd}{3rd}{4th}{5th}{6th}

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

It's funny what happens when you commit to something (and have a looming deadline) I managed to 'find time' to do homework 3 nights this week!

• Like 2

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

I was super lazy today (watching NFL playoffs till 5:30 in the morning destroyed me >_<) but I managed to go through Marketing and Law again and prioritize. Also decided to stop learning Procurement until I finished my first two Exams (Law monday, and QM tuesday) because it's just to much otherwise.

How is everyone else doing? :)

• Like 3

I was super lazy today (watching NFL playoffs till 5:30 in the morning destroyed me >_<) but I managed to go through Marketing and Law again and prioritize. Also decided to stop learning Procurement until I finished my first two Exams (Law monday, and QM tuesday) because it's just to much otherwise.

How is everyone else doing? :)

I have 4/10 pages written on a paper that's due in... oh, 12 hours. Nbd.

• Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME *strikespose* woops, sorry.

Dental student here--final year of it! The dreaded final (fighttothedeathmatch) exams are expected in April so I need a-kick-to-the-butt awakening moment here before I really get my sorry-procrastinated-butt into trouble! So! Ze group shall provide? Hehehehehe--here me go!

To type or not type that is the thing my fingers will have to do... Get on with your magic, typing fingers!

• Like 3

Class and Profession: Rangers/Druid
Background: 27 year old Nerdling. Idk what to write anymore so imagine that this is a cool intro

Spoiler

Quote:

The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are--Lara Croft.

Handed in my Creative writing Portfolio today. The critical essay was a nightmare (finally done 2 hours before the deadline). Japanese and translation classes tomorrow and ive not prepped for them yet. Hoping I can squeeze it in before class in the afternoon.

How was everybody's weekends? 

Spent mine working on a paper due last semester. That's technically due in less than 4 hours and uh, still not done? @_@ And classes for the new semester start tomorrow. I am totally winning at grad school.

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I finished and submitted the lesson I was working on this weekend (working on for the last several months because 'at your own pace' means I put it off till the very last minute!)

• Like 2

Spoiler

Syren this is great thank you! My study things are not on my challenge thread, but are goals on my Epic Quest page. So this will really help!

Spreadsheets are always awesome and very welcome in my world :) Thank you!!

Agreed agreed agreed!! Great spreadsheet! Now just have to do the study...

I did read a bit more of my PMP book and finished another chapter. Have to locate some test questions to see how these concepts get applied in the test. Something to focus on this week

• Like 2

"What do you fear?" "A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire." ~ The Two Towers

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. ~ Earl Nightingale

tumblr_lq2kl9x6hO1qht847.gif

Well one of my books is still on backorder through my school, so I've ordered it from the manufacturer last night.  I'm just hoping it somes before I miss out on much homework.  I'll try to fake my way through until it appears.  

Other class, I'm skipping knit to start work on tonight.  I'm hoping I can get ahead on that one and then when my book comes, I can just focus on catch up without getting behind.

• Like 2

Got some extra reading in today and completed another chapter. Also found some questions so slowly making progress.

It's a different type of studying than the school style, but it sure does help to have a group like this who understands :)

• Like 4

"What do you fear?" "A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire." ~ The Two Towers

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. ~ Earl Nightingale

Celebrate with me study hall! I got an interview to be a JET (this means working as an ALT in Japan) My BF also got an interview ^^

I'm so excited and thrilled right now

That's great news!! Sending good interview vibes your way!

Celebrate with me study hall! I got an interview to be a JET (this means working as an ALT in Japan) My BF also got an interview ^^

Congrats! I know at least 5 people who did JET and all loved it. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Thats wonderful!

Spoiler

Congratulation, sounds like a great opportunity :D

• Like 1

Okay study hall :) I'm halfway through my exams and the first to really went well (hope a can get my grade point average (don't know if that translation really says what I want it to) back to A with that). Tomorrow morning I will write Marketing but I'm not that stressed anymore even though I will go into it with some gaps in knowledge but should be alright.

But I'm kinda panicking because of the last exam on tuesday, since I just have finished reading the procurement book for the second time and still have a lot to learn in around 3 days...so I will probably go into the exam and hope for lucky questions and if I'm unlucky I will cross everything get my F and try again in the next semester...but I hope to get through good XD

• Like 2