Got the result for my procurement exam. 1,7 that really is okay even though I hoped to somehow manage a 1,3 but for that I should have started two weeks sooner (and I'm too lazy for that) so yeah and now waiting for my other results. :)

My NF-Character: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58102

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Member of the League of Epicness, Hellfire Club!

...would like to be a Nac Mac Feggle ;)

My group presentation is a shitshow and one dude is an absolute child, but that class is actually postponed til Saturday morning! Hell has frozen over! 

Now to get back to the work I put off in favor of trying to do this project... >>

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Semester 2 is upon me. (I thought it was next week but nope it started on Monday Derp!)

I've pretty excited for this semester it will be my LAST EVER! My dissertation is going well  (i think) I just submitted my call for papers and I hand in my German Essay tomorrow.

Even Japanese class was fun today (a rarity) and although I have portfolio tasks looming and a test on Monday I'm feeling pretty ok with study life at this moment.

On the subject of Japanese I really need a battle partner to compete with. I love competing it really motivates me to know that someone else out there studying better than me. Especially if they'd like to start a letter correspondence (my main weakness it reading/writing) Gimmie a holler if you are up for it!  

Also I start my life writing class tomorrow which I am so excited about. its gonna be a pretty small class too so I can geek out about all the biographies about being displaced that i've been reading lately (seriously Ive got like five books in my bag for discussion tomorrow ^^)

• Like 5

Battle log: Alias Investigations

Current Challenge Case 2

Study Hall

Hey everyone I passed my certification exam! Now to move on to certification #2 of 3!

Yay!

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: SET but not always ready

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Hey everyone I passed my certification exam! Now to move on to certification #2 of 3!

Yay!

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Spoiler