• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

spezzy

[archive / outdated] CHALLENGE RULES AND GUIDELINES (Updated 1/1/2016)

I like that I can have a challenge each month, even though it means the number of days will be different each time. :)

Really makes me focus more on habit development rather than goal accomplishment, which is good for me.

• Like 2

With the new epic quests are you able to give portion credit? Say if you grade yourself an A for a specific questions you get 25 exp. But if you credited yourself with a C you get 15 exp.

Nope! You either did it or you didn't. If you didn't complete the quest, you keep it until you do complete it.

I don't know if this is "allowed(?)" but I just went in and edited my xp amount based on the percentage of my quest completion (like if I got a C then I gave myself that percent of the original xp) and then when I clicked the box for the challenge quest, it would give me the partial credit that I input. For example, I had a challenge quest that was 10 xp total, but I only got an 89%, so I changed the 10 xp to 8.9 xp before checking the box. 

I only do that for challenge quests though, the other epic quests are either "complete" or "not complete" 

• Like 1

I will continue to do 4 solids weeks each time. My spreadsheet won't look sexy anymore if the last weekend is cut off. And we all know it's of great importance that the spreadsheet does look sexy!! :D

• Like 10

So, I can't really find a good place to ask this and this is honestly probably not the place for this question, but what affects the title above our profile pic on the side of our posts? Like I've seen rookie, Newbie, Malcontent, Antagonist, as well as several others that appear to be custom-made. I thought it could be number of posts and/or number of likes, but after looking at some of my guild-mates' profiles, those don't seem to correlate with the title... so what causes it to change?

• Like 2

So, I can't really find a good place to ask this and this is honestly probably not the place for this question, but what affects the title above our profile pic on the side of our posts? Like I've seen rookie, Newbie, Malcontent, Antagonist, as well as several others that appear to be custom-made. I thought it could be number of posts and/or number of likes, but after looking at some of my guild-mates' profiles, those don't seem to correlate with the title... so what causes it to change?

Most of them are related to the number of posts (there used to be a list somewhere? I'll see if I can find it) Guild leaders can change them for you as well if you want a custom made one :)

• Like 1

Hi! I haven't started doing these challenges yet but have been doing some on my own. Since the point of the challenges is to set new quests to complete over the weeks, I'm wondering if I can just keep doing the challenges I have been doing already? As well as add some if I need. Or should I be trying to make them all new challenges?

Thank you!

• Like 1

Your challenges and quest are completely up to you! Some people keep working on the same things over longer periods of time, some pick new things each challenge.

:)

• Like 3

I understand the plan was to do the first 3 challenges of 2016 last for 4 weeks each, then process feedback and decide whether that format will stick or if we will be reverting to the old 6 week challenges. As we are almost through the last week of the March challenge, do we have any updates on what's to come? In preparation of the upcoming goals and challenges, it would be nice to know in advance whether this will be a 4 or 6 week challenge, as well as if there will be a break between challenges and how long it will last. Thank you in advance.

• Like 16