Swiftly Now! :: therealkat Battles for the Freljord

thekatisalie

A harsh winter has settled upon the Freljord. Ashe, leader of the Avarosan tribe, must set out to battle to protect her people from the dangers that lurk in the frostbitten valleys. With the ancient queen Avarosa’s enchanted bow made of crystalline ice, Ashe sets out to protect her people and unite the Freljord, once and for all.

league_of_legends___ashe_signature_by_ia

In this challenge, Ashe’s in-game abilities will be unlocked as achievements are met. Ashe must also battle her way through the enemy turrets, which are stronger as she edges closer to the opposing base. At the end of the challenge, if all moves are unlocked and all turrets are defeated, Ashe will be fully equipped and ready to do battle with the Nexus within the enemy base.

Will victory be forged, or will defeat come to the Frost Archer?...

8FbAaH3.png MAIN QUEST: Faster than my arrow? I think not. - Half Marathon Training
This is my overarching goal of completing a half marathon this year. Training is a 5 day a week plan, with two rest days, three varied distance runs, a cross training day, and a strength day each week. Each of the days I complete one of the 5 weekly workouts will count toward progress on this goal.

Unlocks Enchanted Crystal Arrow - – Achieved by two consecutive weeks of all 5 half marathon training workouts
5 points per week – 20 points total (19/20)

pk3CezC.jpg GOAL 1 No, really, put that apple on your head... - Food Journaling
Log Daily and HONESTLY on YouFood/MyFitnessPal. I'd like to track in both, as it has been apparent in the last two weeks that I might be unintentionally under-eating. I have gained 9 pounds with eating less and working out more, and after some dissection of patterns, I believe I may have my goals set too low. I'll be pushing for a 1800 calorie a day goal, but just habitually logging will be what will count toward progress on this goal.

Unlocks Ranger’s Focus – Achieved by logging two consecutive weeks of food on YouFood/MyFitnessPal
7 points per week - 28 points total (27/28)

Asan86p.png GOAL 2 Avarosa guide me. - 6,000 steps a day

I need to move more... Working this desk job, I rarely make my 3000 steps if I don't do some kind of intentional movement. I am striving to get some daily intentional movement in to get that stagnation in the office broken up a bit, and to increase my health. Every day I reach at least 6,000 steps will count toward progress on this goal.

7 points per week - 28 points total
Unlocks Volley – unlocked by achieving 15 days of meeting 6,000 steps (18/28)

02vUR3w.png GOAL 3 For the Freljord! - Declutter
My sanity is being tested. And it often distracts me from working out or getting my fitness time in because I feel like I should be cleaning instead... and then I get overwhelmed and do neither. In this challenge, my goal will be to spend at least one day working on decluttering the bedroom closet, which is so jammed with crap that it's spilling out on the floor. Most of it is just junk that's accumulated.  If I spend at least one day cleaning and decluttering the closet, it will count toward progress on this goal.

Unlocks Hawkshot – Achieved by completing bedroom closet declutter project
1 point per week – 4 points total (3/4)

qaau2fP.png GOAL 4 No One Escapes My Aim - Be a better friend

I am not great at reciprocating the awesome friendship and support felt around here on Nerd Fitness. Not because I don't like people... It's cause I love so many of you. I just get overwhelmed tracking me and other people at the same time. The problem with this -- you inspire me SO MUCH. It may not seem like a fitness goal, but it is. That inspiration keeps me motivated and on track, and so my goal is to check in on 3 people per week.

Unlocks Frost Shot – Achieved by 3 consecutive weeks of being a good friend and checking in on three folks
3 points per week – 12 points total (12/12)

TOTAL POINTS 23 points per week - 92 points total

Abilities :: The Armory

Frost Shot – Status: UNLOCKED!

Volley – Status: UNLOCKED!

Hawkshot – Status: Locked

Ranger’s Focus – Status: UNLOCKED!

Enchanted Crystal Arrow – Status: UNLOCKED!

The Battlefield :: Summoner’s Rift

WZKYP1a.png

Turret One: Week 1 completed with 75% success rate (18 points or more)

Turret One Health: 3/23 - DEFEATED

Turret Two: Week 2 completed with 75% success rate (18 points or more)

Turret Two Health: 2/23 DEFEATED

Turret Three: Week 3 completed with 80% success rate (19 points or more)

Turret Three Health: 2/23 DEFEATED

gke8thR.png?1

Enemy Inhibitor: Week 4 completed with 85% success rate (20 points or more)

Turret Three Health: 5/23

8O7iBr1.jpg?1
Defeat the Enemy Base: All abilities unlocked and total challenge completed with a 80% success rate (73 points)
Enemy Base Health: 30/92

• Like 19

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: therealkat :: a witty challenge title appears!

MyFitnessPal || Strava || Endomondo || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay. And I'm on Facebook

The Frost Archer Rises! Good luck in the first challenge of 2016!

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Shiny challenge.  I love your set up and theme.  Go Doodlie!

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

Well, Kat...  You hyped this one up a lot and did not fail to deliver one bit!

• Like 2

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Following along Kat! Love the theme and the goals!! 

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"  - Conan

Quests

The Frost Archer Rises! Good luck in the first challenge of 2016!

FOR THE FRELJORD!!!

Following for inspiration on my half-marathon training!  

YAY!

Shiny challenge.  I love your set up and theme.  Go Doodlie!

Thank you!! I am super excited about this...

OH HAI THERE

Following along for awesome challenge theme and Doodlie goodness :D

<3 DOODLIEEEE

Oh wow, this is such a fun idea! I really love how you've set up this challenge. Following :D

Thank you! I hope it's as exciting as it was to write up... :D

Following for the fabulous theme and half marathon training. :encouragement:

YAY HALF MARATHON!

Well, Kat...  You hyped this one up a lot and did not fail to deliver one bit!

Thanks, Rurik! I'm hoping to start 2016 off with a bang!

Following along Kat! Love the theme and the goals!! 

<3 Yay!!

• Like 1

Rurik! You'll be happy to know that we are filming two more Kat drinks beers today! Unfortunately, not stouts yet. But that is definitely next!

• Like 6

Rurik! You'll be happy to know that we are filming two more Kat drinks beers today! Unfortunately, not stouts yet. But that is definitely next!

MORE CHALLENGE HYPE!  Are winter warmers on the menu at all?  I had an unreal cinnamon-malt last night called Naughty & Spice.  Was absolutely divine alongside our pecan pumpkin pie for dinner.  It's limited edition, of course, and made by a Canadian brewer, so I might have to head out and pick up the last of the local stock before it disappears for the year!

Also, your challenge theme requires this...

• Like 1

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

I ALMOST MISSED THE BEER TALK! RUNNING INTO THE PUB.

I had an unreal cinnamon-malt last night called Naughty & Spice.  Was absolutely divine alongside our pecan pumpkin pie for dinner.  It's limited edition, of course, and made by a Canadian brewer, so I might have to head out and pick up the last of the local stock before it disappears for the year!

This made me very happy and then very sas as the Netherlands are quite a few miles from Canada :c 

Wishful thinking: Mayyybe Gollem has this? (Beer café in Amsterdam) They serve an IPA called Precious and it is ... precious. <4

• Like 1

So my day 0 is going well. I am at 14,000 steps thanks to a 6 mile run, I've logged every meal, and I've been on other people's threads today :P It's like a test run...

• Like 4

It wouldn't be a Kat challenge without copious amounts of beer discussion!

• Like 2