Swiftly Now! :: therealkat Battles for the Freljord

thekatisalie

Boom...

BEER AND A KITTY, YESSSSSS!

tumblr_inline_n9w7p7KsOI1slyi0z.gif

Actually learned a lot this time around.  As pilsners aren't a favorite, I really knew very little about their history and brewing process.  Bloody great video, Kat!

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Oh gawd RAGNAR! *fangirl*

Thanks! I filmed this one super quick without a ton of prep over at Eric's house (from the Halloween episode). Trying to figure out timing of posting that fourth video...

Also picked up a cook with beer book that I may do videos with...

Fifth will be wintery beers if in a find any... We had so many last year. I can only find Old Friend this year :/

Six will be a tag again like Halloween with porters or stouts...

• Like 3

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

Kat LOVE THE VIDEO!!!! Do you plan to do anything with a hefeweizen?

• Like 3

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"  - Conan

Quests

Great video! My favorite part was saying what a faux pas it wast to not cleanse your palette and then immediately sipping the beer. Again, the editing was great. I love the logo on the intro.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

THANK YOU!!! :) <3 I do... Hefe's are a spring/summer beer to me, so maybe in a couple months. I think my next few will be darker styles -- imperials, stouts, porters, wee heavy...

Great video! My favorite part was saying what a faux pas it wast to not cleanse your palette and then immediately sipping the beer. Again, the editing was great. I love the logo on the intro.

I'm a classy broad ;) Thank you! I need to find someone who can, like, actually draw me a logo. That's my next goal...

Marking the video so I can watch it later at home, where speakers are available. I hope those beers were chilled

I see what you did there ;)

Seriously guys, thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I don't that this will ever be anything other than me pretending I have something important to say. With my luck, I'll figure my format out finally and then get pregnant. MAYBE THAT'S WHEN I SHOULD SWITCH TO COOKING FOR AWHILE!

• Like 5

This is some bananas awesomeness and I'm totally in :) 

• Like 1

Level 78 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

Hey Kat?  

tumblr_m7kwtoVjMR1rziwwco1_250.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

So I am trying not to FREAK THE FRACK OUT but Beachbody's testimonial rep contacted me to see if they can use my story as a testimonial for one of their products. I am sure it’s nothing and not a guarantee or anything, but WHHUUUUUT. Also, feeling a bit guilty since I am +5lbs from when I last used the product (My fault. Alllll my fault). Let’s call that motivation or REALLY kick 2016’s ass.

Seriously though… why me?! Like, an excited why me, not a sad whyyyyyy meeeeee?

Gonna go freak out over here now.

• Like 8

Why you?  See above.  :P

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

HELL YA! GET SOME KAT!!!! kick 2016's ass!

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"  - Conan

Quests

Dunkelweizens are my beer of choice.  There are a few new ones this year that I've been devouring with a fervor that surpasses even my love for winter warmers!

Although that Naughty & Spice cinnamon beer I mentioned is a game changer...

Seriously guys, thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I don't that this will ever be anything other than me pretending I have something important to say. With my luck, I'll figure my format out finally and then get pregnant. MAYBE THAT'S WHEN I SHOULD SWITCH TO COOKING FOR AWHILE!

I guess I'll keep watching your videos even when there's no beer featured, but that doesn't mean I won't be doing the drinking!

So I am trying not to FREAK THE FRACK OUT but Beachbody's testimonial rep contacted me to see if they can use my story as a testimonial for one of their products. I am sure it’s nothing and not a guarantee or anything, but WHHUUUUUT. Also, feeling a bit guilty since I am +5lbs from when I last used the product (My fault. Alllll my fault). Let’s call that motivation or REALLY kick 2016’s ass.

Because you're a mother-fraking ROCKSTAR.  Great news, Kat!

• Like 2

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Dunkelweizens are my beer of choice.  There are a few new ones this year that I've been devouring with a fervor that surpasses even my love for winter warmers!

Although that Naughty & Spice cinnamon beer I mentioned is a game changer...

I fell in love with beer and Hefeweizens when I was in Germany. I have had all but the Tucher, and the one on the far right. Paulaner and Erdinger are my two favorites! Widmer brothers makes a decent Hefe for being brewed in the states.

20100722hefeweizstory.jpg

There were two tasters I had a few weeks ago that were interesting. One was called naughty and the other was nice. The naughty looked like a dark ale and was spicy initially it was thought to be heavy cinnamon, but turns out it is brewed with habeneros. The nice was a sweet blonde colored beer. I dont remember the name of the brewing company though....

• Like 2

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

Quests

As I mentioned last time, you can still do the history and have fellow rebels actually drink the beer you feature and describe the taste etc and send you videos of them doing that and splice it together.   In addition, you can do cooking videos while pregnant and have the KatDrinksBeer logo crossed out and call it KatCooksHere.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

As I mentioned last time, you can still do the history and have fellow rebels actually drink the beer you feature and describe the taste etc and send you videos of them doing that and splice it together.   In addition, you can do cooking videos while pregnant and have the KatDrinksBeer logo crossed out and call it KatCooksHere.

How many doodlies does this make that you're following now?

• Like 3

A true warrior does not train tirelessly to fight, or to kill. A true warrior trains endlessly that he may return home alive.
-R. Calloway

Maybe the ultimate wound is the one that makes you miss the war you got it in.
- Sebastian Junger

Challenge 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Battle Log

Doodlie PVP Johari Window

Epic Quest Character 

Oh this good, very good, too good, too good to exist good. Oh good.

To type or not type that is the thing my fingers will have to do... Get on with your magic, typing fingers!

• Like 1

Class and Profession: Rangers
Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Current Challenge: Hani Gets Back On The Health Choo-Choo

Ummmmmm .... because they heard you're awesome, that's why! 

Yay, beer history! :) 

• Like 1

Level 78 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

league_of_legends___ashe_signature_by_ia

MAIN QUEST: Faster than my arrow? I think not. - Half Marathon Training
Today's mileage was 3.5. It was 20F with an air temp of 14F out while I ran, and my legs are still chilly. It's icy out, so I have been struggling with my gait a bit. I feel like I am running a little awkwardly right now to be hyper safe. My YakTrax help for sure, but I am just terrified I am going to slip and break my ankle... especially now that the Half Marathon is OFFICIAL.

GOAL 1 No, really, put that apple on your head... - Food Journaling

Not promising I'll get to posting pics for every update, but I got all meals and snacks logged and stayed withing my calorie goals.  I logged everything both on YouFood and on MyFitnessPal. Feeling pretty good today, and I even got my water intake all the way up to about 80oz. Nice job, me.

fg80iS1.jpg?1

PQCvCuM.jpg?1

GOAL 2 Avarosa guide me. - 6,000 steps a day

My longer running days will make this pretty easy to get done. It's my non-running days (the majority of the week) that will really be a push. At this moment... I am at 10,459 steps. Tomorrow will be a real test.

GOAL 3 For the Freljord! - Declutter

No work here tonight.

GOAL 4 No One Escapes My Aim - Be a better friend

No honest work here tonight.

• Like 2