Megan's Monthly Mayhem

It's week 4 and we are all still alive!

This week is:

Clean Out Your Inbox Week!

1312ca705e6eb554d085a4e57d21ee7a50a5e2a9

Okay, so maybe you aren't like me (I totally need to clean out my inbox!). But this is 2016 and it is supposed to be about a fresh start! So let's work on getting through something - maybe an inbox, maybe a project, I don't care - pick something that you can complete to give yourself a fresh start for February.

Also, as this is the last week of the challenge - are you interested in participating next challenge? Thoughts / comments / suggestions? Open to hearing how you thought this accountability group came out!

• Like 1

Sure I am game for another round.  :)

I am in the process of cleaning out the kitchen of unused items and will keep at that since I just started it yesterday.  

• Like 1

Food Fight - current challenge

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

2015 - 22.5 bugs consumed

Chasing down the most awesome version of myself one step at a time.

The Character Battle Log 1 Daily Mile

My inbox is always empty because it stresses me out otherwise! So there. Okay, this week I will totally get last semester's statistics paper finished. Calling it. 

I definitely want to participate next challenge if you do this again. I clearly fell off the map and didn't do much, but that's on me. I think it was great. I just didn't check in nearly as often as I should have. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

My inbox is always empty because it stresses me out otherwise! So there. Okay, this week I will totally get last semester's statistics paper finished. Calling it. 

I definitely want to participate next challenge if you do this again. I clearly fell off the map and didn't do much, but that's on me. I think it was great. I just didn't check in nearly as often as I should have. 

OMG, my gmail has 776 e-mails and my work e-mail has.... oh god, I can't even count them easily...... want to come take care of mine?

Also - yay! I have the next two months created and ideas for more, but wanted to double check to make sure it would be worthwhile. Sounds good to me though! We are going to have so much fun!

• Like 1

Having shit in my inbox stresses me out something terrible. I just can't do it. So it gets deleted or filed almost immediately. I'll leave it if it needs a reply, but not for more than like a day. But no thank you. I used to freak out bc both my managers at the bank left everything in their inboxes. I'm still shuddering at the thought. 

I'm skerred.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I'm really into the whole inbox zero thing, so I usually keep my email spotless! But for whatever reason, I've slipped over the past few weeks and the emails have started to pile up, so this is timely! 

Have you tried Google Inbox? It has this cool snooze feature that lets you hide emails until a time or day that you specify when you need them again. It makes my life so much better.

Also, I'm totally in for participating again next challenge!

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

I've never mastered the google, but that sounds like a neat feature. Definitely sounds useful if you have 800 emails. 

ohhhh god that reminds me of my father's inbox. He deletes nothing and never unsubscribes from newsletters. Last time I saw him I think the bubble on his iphone was at 4k. D: 

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I have a bad habit of using my email inbox as a to do list. I send myself emails all day from work with notes about things I want to do, so the snooze feature definitely comes in handy there. 

• Like 3

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

I have a bad habit of using my email inbox as a to do list. I send myself emails all day from work with notes about things I want to do, so the snooze feature definitely comes in handy there. 

I do that too and leave voice mail on my work phone for when I think of something while busy or not at a computer.  Hate emailing from phones.  

• Like 1

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

Pretty excited to finish the week and set up round 2 this year.  Do others know what they want to work on for the second challenge of 2016?  Next one begins Feb. 1.

• Like 1

Pretty excited to finish the week and set up round 2 this year.  Do others know what they want to work on for the second challenge of 2016?  Next one begins Feb. 1.

I am so ready for the next challenge! I always end up planning the next one with 1-2 weeks left of a challenge. It's a bit of a compulsion. 

• Like 2

I'll miss you!

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I am also excited for the next challenge, I learned quite a bit from this one, and I think I can set up some good goals for the next time around. I made improvements, diet wise, that I think will help me actually achieve this challenge's goals, next challenge.

• Like 1

Level 3 Rebel

STR: 1 / DEX: 2 / STA: 1 / CON: 12 / WIS: 1 / CHA: 3

Current Challenge

Challenge Goal Tracking SpreadSheet

Challenges: First, 2, 3

I did not see that in time to have fun at work today, but I DID have fun today sorting through some emails that had piled up. :) 

• Like 1