A good first day so far. Pulled squats from the mystery bag. My stamina mini challenge is to double whatever I get. So I did as many squats as I could in a row, and then did it again! Jelly legs certainly, but pretty freaking happy.

Got my awesome S health app counting carbs for me aaaand going for a small walk today.

Now for some LOTR ♡

• Like 4

Doll | Gargoyle | Ranger | lvl 7th
STR 17, STA 8, CON 14, DEX 2, CHA 7, WIS 4
1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | Current | B L

Main Storyline: Drop 55lbs 06/55lbs

10.9%
4.4%

Now I know what the random exercise bag means! Cool idea :D

Tagging along to cheer you on! 

(Also I also just watched all of Star Wars before seeing the new one and am as mindblown as you are. I had only seen 1, 2 and snippets of 4/5/6 because my dad and brother would watch them together and I missed out on all the fun. Awesomeawesooooome!)

giphy.gif

:'D I am not alone! Hurray! Yeaah my parents had it on frequently but I never paid any attention. And then this last week I was born again star wars. @u@ Soooooo good!

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

I find your lack of Arkona.... disturbing

There, this should keep you going for the entire challenge :D

Oh my freaking god LOL 

THANK YOU Raider, because I definitely needed the entire album on this thread. xD 

Who am I kidding, of course I do, it's Arkona! \m/

Fun fact: Masha (marsha? Marta?...) and I share the same birthday. 

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

Hey Doll! I've seen you around the forums and your enthusiasm is so contagious! So I thought, "I'd better come and take a look at this chick". Your goals look great!

I know what you mean about your challenges not looking like very much to you, but still ending up being too much and feeling pitiful because of it. That was me pretty much all of last year :panda: so I'm right beside you, rooting for you! With enough determination, we can find what works for us and proceed to VICTORY!

(Also, just a note, I wrote this very early in the morning when I couldn't sleep, so I hope it all makes sense... >___> )

;u; be still my beating heart! My pompoms lured you here? Awesome! And you make silly emoticons like me! Yes! 

You make perfect sense to me :D

Yeeeaaahhh last challenge as I have said a bunch really was a downer but a great learning experience. I'm sorry you had much of the same but learning and fine tuning is what it is all about. We're all different so comparing to others doesn't really work unless you're looking for motivation. At least that is what I have gotten from this. Hence all the exclanation marks and pompoms.

Thanks for popping in, now I'm going to creep your thread. Onward to VICTORY!

The exercise bag sounds like a really cool idea! Happy 2016 & happy challenge day!

Thank you! So far I am enjoying it. Happy 2016 & challenge day to you. May you show this challenge who is the boss. ♡

• Like 2

10.9%
4.4%

Oh, this is going to be the unofficial metal hangout challenge for January?  Gotcha.  I'm in too then!

Needs more Dethklok though!

Umm heck yes it is! Doll's place is always a metal hangout. :D

Lol if I knew how to post youtube videos I would... -cough-

Marauder showed me how so prepare for Amon Amarth! 

• Like 2

10.9%
4.4%

Hey Doll!  I'm off to a late start (on day 1) but I found ya and I'm following.  I though you did pretty good last challenge and I love the changes you made here.  The random bag of exercises sounds like fun!!!  

Happy New Challenge!!!  

Yay, there you are :D !

Thank you, glad to have you around. That random exercise bag will hopefully be an ingredient for success. Fingers crossed. c:

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

This challenge is as epic as Skyrim itself! Oh my good lord! Following! I love, love your goals--a perfect blend of simple and meaningful! You will definitely succeed this time, my friend!

To type or not type that is the thing my fingers will have to do... Get on with your magic, typing fingers!

• Like 1

Class and Profession: Rangers
Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Current Challenge: Hani Gets Back On The Health Choo-Choo

This challenge is as epic as Skyrim itself! Oh my good lord! Following! I love, love your goals--a perfect blend of simple and meaningful! You will definitely succeed this time, my friend!

To type or not type that is the thing my fingers will have to do... Get on with your magic, typing fingers!

Did somebody just say skyrim? -bursts into a heavy armored Orc warmaiden brandishing a bitchin' warhammer-

So uhh, wanna go kill the heck out of some draugr lords or...

♡♡♡

You have uplifted me far beyond the throat of the world! Thank you for you! 

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

Did somebody just say skyrim? -bursts into a heavy armored Orc warmaiden brandishing a bitchin' warhammer-

♡♡♡

You have uplifted me far beyond the throat of the world! Thank you for you!

I used to be a rebel like you until I took a lot of nerdian motivation to the knee!

You betcha, buddy! I am with you!

• Like 1

Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

I used to be a rebel like you until I took a nerdian motivation to the knee!

You betcha, buddy! I am with you!

Yesssss!! FUS ROH DAH!

10.9%
4.4%

Yesssss!! FUS ROH DAH!

Oh, my absolute favourite chant! What's your absolute favourite game or show? We could totally come up with a challenge based on that! Oou

Good job on all those squats.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

;u; be still my beating heart! My pompoms lured you here? Awesome! And you make silly emoticons like me! Yes! 

You make perfect sense to me :D

Yeeeaaahhh last challenge as I have said a bunch really was a downer but a great learning experience. I'm sorry you had much of the same but learning and fine tuning is what it is all about. We're all different so comparing to others doesn't really work unless you're looking for motivation. At least that is what I have gotten from this. Hence all the exclanation marks and pompoms.

Silly emoticons are essential to life. LIKE THIS BUNNY:

(\ )( /)

(^u^)

('")("')

I'd like to emphasize the bolded part. That is exactly what it's all about. Everyone has a different path to being fit. I'm excited for you to find yours! :D

I am enjoying this lady's voice lately. For something a bit different metal wise.

http://youtu.be/sJ99wQesShs

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Oh, my absolute favourite chant! What's your absolute favourite game or show? We could totally come up with a challenge based on that! Oou

My all time favourite is the Fallout series. I had intended to make that a theme this go but I chose not to cause I felt weird suddenly dropping my small story thing I have going on. 

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

The key is to simply post the entire URL of the youtube PAGE (not the video link)

so this...  "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRvNu9cioLo"

looks like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRvNu9cioLo

Edit:  Well, that somehow went wrong, but you get the idea.

So...

This?

Edit: YES it worked, thank you!

• Like 2

10.9%
4.4%

Good job on all those squats.

Why thank you Tank :D I am officially a jelly fish now, but a very pleased one.

Silly emoticons are essential to life. LIKE THIS BUNNY:

(\ )( /)

(^u^)

('")("')

I'd like to emphasize the bolded part. That is exactly what it's all about. Everyone has a different path to being fit. I'm excited for you to find yours! :D

/\./\

>(• u •)<

~(  | |  )

Meow! Which also means, I concur

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

I am enjoying this lady's voice lately. For something a bit different metal wise.

http://youtu.be/sJ99wQesShs

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

Ooh I haven't heard of her. I liked that one and will listen to a bit more. Did I hear like a low ...not trumpet...not saxophone... what is the bass equivalent of a wind instrument (lol)? Whatever it was, I was surprised and delighted by it cause I don't often hear wind instruments.

What are your thoughts on the latest metal genre, kawaii metal? :D

Personally I'm loving it.

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

☆☆☆ Day 1 Summary ☆☆☆

Yesssssss! Heck yes! What a great first day! Well in my carb limit, surprising myself with the stamina challenge, kicking the pvp goal's petunias, and rocking my fitness quests. At first I was nervous about the upcoming birthday week but now I am seeing exactly what 100g carbs buys me. :3 This is a great day and going to be a great challenge. I can feel it.

• Like 5

10.9%
4.4%

My all time favourite is the Fallout series. I had intended to make that a theme this go but I chose not to cause I felt weird suddenly dropping my small story thing I have going on.

Fall out * u* i love fall out! I want the new one, tbh, but ya can't buy it from countries that steam doesn't recognise.

• Like 1

I love that you're an Amon Amarth fan.

Probably tied with Arson for my favorite song.

Digging this bad boy out again...

83dd20c58704d428ea06d55dcca359bc.jpg

I want to be a <Draugr Murderboss Deathking> some day.

• Like 4

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

I love that you're an Amon Amarth fan.

Making me all sentimental.

Who's coming to Wacken with me?! </3

Yesssssss! Heck yes! What a great first day! Well in my carb limit, surprising myself with the stamina challenge, kicking the pvp goal's petunias, and rocking my fitness quests. At first I was nervous about the upcoming birthday week but now I am seeing exactly what 100g carbs buys me. :3 This is a great day and going to be a great challenge. I can feel it.

Hurray hurrayyyy!! I saw your stamina epicness. How do your legs feel now?

(Also what exactly does 100g carbs buy you? :3)