Don't know anything about it. I tend to prefer folk/celtic metal. I am not a fan of harsh lyrics, I respect the vocal skills to sing that way, just don't particularly like it.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Fall out * u* i love fall out! I want the new one, tbh, but ya can't buy it from countries that steam doesn't recognise.

To type or not type that is the thing my fingers will have to do... Get on with your magic, typing fingers!

D: you can't get the new fallout?!!!! My heart just dropped

Doll | Gargoyle | Ranger | lvl 7th
STR 17, STA 8, CON 14, DEX 2, CHA 7, WIS 4
1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | Current | B L

Main Storyline: Drop 55lbs 06/55lbs

10.9%
4.4%

I love that you're an Amon Amarth fan.

Probably tied with Arson for my favorite song.

Digging this bad boy out again...

83dd20c58704d428ea06d55dcca359bc.jpg

I want to be a <Draugr Murderboss Deathking> some day.

Amon Amarth is great especially when working out. ALL the adrenalin! Raaah!

Lmfao draugr murderboss deathking!!

Okay so at the start when I play skyrim I...

1. Kill the shit out of Lydia equip/sell her stuff

2. Slaughter the "hidden" bandit group right outside of whiterun, take EVERYTHING

3. Kill and pillage my way to the thievesguild, join them, never actually sneak and just do the quests in my noisy heavy armor, get far enough til you trigger the thing where thieves randomly annoy everyone in town, kill the thieves, take their stuff

4. At this point I have enough quests activated and paths that if I haven't rendered draugrs extinct yet they soon will be

5. Oh and smithing cause orc & dragon gear

:D blood everywhere

• Like 2

10.9%
4.4%

Making me all sentimental.

Who's coming to Wacken with me?! </3

Hurray hurrayyyy!! I saw your stamina epicness. How do your legs feel now?

(Also what exactly does 100g carbs buy you? :3)

:D my legs are very sore and hate my apartment stairs but I am so excited for tomorrow's random exercise I can't even care.

100g carbs affords me quite a lot. I am compiling my grocery list so I'll just share the veg I am getting:

1 cup butternut squash, 16g carbs

1 cup brussel sprouts, 8g carbs

1 cup yams, 42g carbs

1 cup carrots, 12g carbs

Plus I am still able to enjoy small servings of chocolate which is nice since I am weening myself off of sugar. 1 serving forrero rocher is 18g carbs. Not terrible but I can better spend that elsewhere like my favourite brusselsprouts - u - mmmmmmm... 

However it is nice to know that I can eat sweets and still manage 100g a day. My battle log shows what I ate and the carb amount so feel free to check that out if you are curious. c:

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

Don't know anything about it. I tend to prefer folk/celtic metal. I am not a fan of harsh lyrics, I respect the vocal skills to sing that way, just don't particularly like it.

My favourite metal genres are melodic death metal and folk metal. I like both kinds of vocal stylings. Actually I like most kinds of music if done well, but I am very picky with what I'll actually keep around on my phone.

It all depends on my mood if I want growling variety or actual singing. c:

When I got married, the song I chose for walking down the aisle was Zonaria's Black Omen

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

:D my legs are very sore and hate my apartment stairs but I am so excited for tomorrow's random exercise I can't even care.

100g carbs affords me quite a lot. I am compiling my grocery list so I'll just share the veg I am getting:

1 cup butternut squash, 16g carbs

1 cup brussel sprouts, 8g carbs

1 cup yams, 42g carbs

1 cup carrots, 12g carbs

Plus I am still able to enjoy small servings of chocolate which is nice since I am weening myself off of sugar. 1 serving forrero rocher is 18g carbs. Not terrible but I can better spend that elsewhere like my favourite brusselsprouts - u - mmmmmmm... 

However it is nice to know that I can eat sweets and still manage 100g a day. My battle log shows what I ate and the carb amount so feel free to check that out if you are curious. c:

Soreness > yay!

SPROUTS! Buuuuuh :c I love them and bf hates them - except when ovenbaked with bacon and maple syrup. Cheater.)

Thanks for sharing your grocery list with me, might implement it again as I'm sure I eat too many carbs (or more than I'd like to, anyway).

Adding my favorite thing of all the things:

<3<3<3<3<3 

In regards to Skyrim: I picked it up again yesterday as I find walking around Skyrim the most relaxing thing after lectures/homework.

Always a goodiegoodie, but am considering the path that you've spelled out before. The non-sneaking-armor-clancking thievery speaks to me.

tumblr_m8062u2hAw1qdj4i3o4_250.gif

Soreness > yay!

SPROUTS! Buuuuuh :c I love them and bf hates them - except when ovenbaked with bacon and maple syrup. Cheater.)

Thanks for sharing your grocery list with me, might implement it again as I'm sure I eat too many carbs (or more than I'd like to, anyway).

Adding my favorite thing of all the things:

<3<3<3<3<3 

In regards to Skyrim: I picked it up again yesterday as I find walking around Skyrim the most relaxing thing after lectures/homework.

Always a goodiegoodie, but am considering the path that you've spelled out before. The non-sneaking-armor-clancking thievery speaks to me.

tumblr_m8062u2hAw1qdj4i3o4_250.gif

Lmao. You should see me "sneaking". I tried it once. Once. Clank clank fuu-trips on all the things-alerts every person in a 100 mile radius- 

I am a good person for the most part in Skyrim, but I gotta fund my hearthfire house somehow and as fun as setting draugr on fire is, variety is important in a young Orc's life. Also gold.

:D

Oooh yay At The Gates! The husband introduced me to them in high school. Our courtship involved a lot of metal and concerts. -swoons-

What I shared was just the fresh veggies I am planning on getting. If you were wanting my actual grocery list I'm happy to go into more detail. Usually I do 100% sugar free and quite successfully until I go a long time and think "hey, one bite isn't a problem" and then it all goes to hell.

So this round I am weening off of sugar and hopefully gaining some self control. In Thom's thread he mentioned a sugar documentary that I am going to watch in the next couple of days, but from what I already know it is enough of a reason to really work on my sugar habits.

Building a healthy relationship with food is like my ultimate food goal. c:

Also, brusselsprouts are amazing! Husband does not like them in any way. Bacon or not! More for me. I have never had them with syrup and bacon o: I usually pan fry them up in butter and garlic. Goldy on the outside. ♡♡♡

10.9%
4.4%

☆☆☆ Day 2 Summary ☆☆☆

My thighs and butt cheeks are so sore from my squats/uphill walk yesterday and I am so pleased. Today was a chill day and stayed under my carb goal. I have noticed myself NOT wantinh sugary/carby foods so I can have more of a healthier alternative that may contain carbs. That is pretty cool and I am hoping it continues as I really need to adjust my sugar habits.

Today was a success and I am very excited for tomorrow's workout. :D Happy day 2 everyone!

• Like 4

10.9%
4.4%

D: you can't get the new fallout?!!!! My heart just dropped

Steam allows gift exchange but we don't use dollars as currency so officially I can't buy it so I am just like EFF YOU STEAMISHALLLIVEWITHOUTFALLOUTYOYOULLSEE

*creys* ; u ;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Class and Profession: Rangers
Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Current Challenge: Hani Gets Back On The Health Choo-Choo

☆☆☆ Day 2 Summary ☆☆☆

My thighs and butt cheeks are so sore from my squats/uphill walk yesterday and I am so pleased. Today was a chill day and stayed under my carb goal. I have noticed myself NOT wantinh sugary/carby foods so I can have more of a healthier alternative that may contain carbs. That is pretty cool and I am hoping it continues as I really need to adjust my sugar habits.

Today was a success and I am very excited for tomorrow's workout. :D Happy day 2 everyone!

EY EY HEY! High five, good lady! I am so proud. *takesoutswordandliftsitintheair*

THIS IS FOR A HEALTHIER SKYRIM. Yooooolooo

• Like 1

Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Okay so at the start when I play skyrim I...

1. Kill the shit out of Lydia equip/sell her stuff

2. Slaughter the "hidden" bandit group right outside of whiterun, take EVERYTHING

3. Kill and pillage my way to the thievesguild, join them, never actually sneak and just do the quests in my noisy heavy armor, get far enough til you trigger the thing where thieves randomly annoy everyone in town, kill the thieves, take their stuff

4. At this point I have enough quests activated and paths that if I haven't rendered draugrs extinct yet they soon will be

5. Oh and smithing cause orc & dragon gear

:D blood everywhere

Your version of Skyrim sounds like a Metal song.

Not terrible but I can better spend that elsewhere like my favourite brusselsprouts - u - mmmmmmm...

Someone else who loves brussel sprouts?  I thought I was alone!

Made a batch a couple of days ago, fried in butter and seasoned with garlic powder and a touch of Parmesan!

My favourite metal genres are melodic death metal and folk metal. I like both kinds of vocal stylings.

Right there with you on Melo Death and Folk, with a side of legitimate Viking Metal in the vein of Ensiferum and Moonsorrow.  Man, those Finns know their metal!

• Like 1

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

I have noticed myself NOT wantinh sugary/carby foods so I can have more of a healthier alternative that may contain carbs. That is pretty cool and I am hoping it continues as I really need to adjust my sugar habits.

It's so great when your body FINALLY catches up to your brain in realizing that healthy food makes you feel good and is actually good for you!

• Like 2

The movie is called 'That Sugar Film'. It is scary, an Aussie guy who has been sugar free for three years decides to see what would happen if he eats the Australian average daily intake of sugar (40 teaspoons, 160 grams). He takes it in by only eating 'healthy' food, ie no lollies, cakes, icecream.

In the sixty days he is on the diet he gains 8kg (17.64lb), develops fatty liver, high blood pressure becomes lethargic and generally unhealthy. Scary stuff.

• Like 1

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

The movie is called 'That Sugar Film'. It is scary, an Aussie guy who has been sugar free for three years decides to see what would happen if he eats the Australian average daily intake of sugar (40 teaspoons, 160 grams). He takes it in by only eating 'healthy' food, ie no lollies, cakes, icecream.

In the sixty days he is on the diet he gains 8kg (17.64lb), develops fatty liver, high blood pressure becomes lethargic and generally unhealthy. Scary stuff.

Uhhhh... As in, from fruit? 😣😯

To type or not type that is the thing my fingers will have to do... Get on with your magic, typing fingers!

Fruit, low fat yoghurt, muesli, muesli bars, juice.

Steam allows gift exchange but we don't use dollars as currency so officially I can't buy it so I am just like EFF YOU STEAMISHALLLIVEWITHOUTFALLOUTYOYOULLSEE

*creys* ; u ;

D: could you get it like through ebay or something though? Or does it have to be steam?

10.9%
4.4%

EY EY HEY! High five, good lady! I am so proud. *takesoutswordandliftsitintheair*

THIS IS FOR A HEALTHIER SKYRIM. Yooooolooo

Raaahhh! -thrusts warhammer in the air-

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

Wow, so much awesome metal on this thread.

Yes! It gets me pumped! 

It's so great when your body FINALLY catches up to your brain in realizing that healthy food makes you feel good and is actually good for you!

Suddenly the planets align and everything is clearer. Sort of when you burst through the mental block around (insert exercise) and just destroy your PR. 

I can't say I am there yet but I see it coming up super close.

• Like 1

10.9%
4.4%

Your version of Skyrim sounds like a Metal song.

Someone else who loves brussel sprouts?  I thought I was alone!

Made a batch a couple of days ago, fried in butter and seasoned with garlic powder and a touch of Parmesan!

Right there with you on Melo Death and Folk, with a side of legitimate Viking Metal in the vein of Ensiferum and Moonsorrow.  Man, those Finns know their metal!

Apocalyptica may or may not play in the background while I throw a bandit off a cliff. >u>

Oooh yumm now I have to go cook some up. I LOVE brussel sprouts. They are my most favourite veg. I love them done pretty much every way including raw. My favourite salad is raw brussel sprouts/kale de-stemmed/almond slivers/pecorino shredded/olive oil&lemon&crushed garlic dressing. Mmmmm~

Yesss viking metal! How could I forget! Have you seen Ensiferum live? It was one of the best shows I've ever gone to. I moshed like a madwoman. There was this guy in full real chainmail armour and everyone at first was too afraid to mosh with him and my whopping 5'3" and then not at all overweight self was like "fuck it!" And just went for it. Then everyone else followed and we just... oh man. Oh gosh that was such a fun night. I had so many bruises and a few cuts but hey, that's metal. >u<

I saw that guy at a few other shows after and we just chainmail high five. Lol.

I'm getting all excited thinking about it. I haven't been to a concert in forever. Your top 5 favourite metal bands GO!

• Like 2

10.9%
4.4%

So he had such negative reactions even eating "healthy" sugars? D: Is that what I am to understand? Hopefully netflix has this cause I didn't realize it was that kind of bad. 

I'm usually a believer in moderation and "rare treats".

10.9%
4.4%

☆☆☆ Day 3 Summary ☆☆☆

Pulled karate from the bag. 10x each type of punch repeated for every main stance. And then I did it twice and threw in some crappy wall pushups and a mile walk. :D Success! 

Is there some magic formula to doing a normal push up? I know that I really am THAT weak, but I don't seem to ever improve either so I am wondering why.

Oh well. Today was a great day. Got the house cleaned as well and watched the last LOTR movie and stayed well under my carb goal. Yay!

• Like 2

10.9%
4.4%

Yep do lots of pushups. Do wall pushups, incline pushups (hands on desk/bed/cupboard/whatever, kneeling, then you start doing the bloody things.

Oh and that was all the sources of sugar, that he was eating.

• Like 1

NYUUUUUUUUUUU! Not fruit! I love fruits! I've reduced bananas just because of the sugar hype. But. Don't. Tell. Me. That. Fruits. Overall. Are. Evil. D: