The Great Hall: Ranger General Chatter

Rurik Harrgath

As per folks on the previous page and spezzy herself,

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/75872-challenge-and-class-changes-and-updates/?p=1755954

FYI EVERYONE -- > our server has been under  ton of ddos attacks since Christmas Day. This is why you may have been experiencing issues connecting to the site. Due to this, it may be later tonight or tomorrow for the character creation to go live. The team is working as hard as we can to get everything up and finalized!

Thanks for understanding :)

But it sounds like D_R worked his usual magical shenanigans and is ahead of the curve.  ;)

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

*steps back in from the wilds*

Um, hi everyone!  Been off tromping through the badlands.  Got a little lost, been a little while, but now I'm back with my brothers and sisters!  Looking forward to getting my Ranger on and getting a challenge complete!

• Like 5

"Whether or not you can never become great at something, you can always become better at it." -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

"I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine." - Neil Armostrong

Current ChallengeCrossFit Open Profile

Um, hi everyone!  Been off tromping through the badlands.  Got a little lost, been a little while, but now I'm back with my brothers and sisters!  Looking forward to getting my Ranger on and getting a challenge complete!

It's about time you joined us over here, Niccolo.  Need more people to talk CrossFit shop with!  ;)

• Like 2

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

It's about time you joined us over here, Niccolo.  Need more people to talk CrossFit shop with!  ;)

Soitenly, Rurik!  Things have hit a plateau, so it's time to go back to basics and get moving again!

• Like 2

"Whether or not you can never become great at something, you can always become better at it." -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

"I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine." - Neil Armostrong

Current ChallengeCrossFit Open Profile

Is anyone getting weird error messages when they assign points to quests in the new character creation thing?

I think they've said it's not ready yet and to wait for an announcement.  Unless you've found that already...  ?  I haven't seen anything official.  A link posted earlier was just doing the Bad Gateway thing mostly.

Rangering since Sept 2015

Is anyone getting weird error messages when they assign points to quests in the new character creation thing?

I had that same thing but if you just refresh it will display normally.  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

Um, hi everyone! Been off tromping through the badlands. Got a little lost, been a little while, but now I'm back with my brothers and sisters! Looking forward to getting my Ranger on and getting a challenge complete!

Hi! Another badass beardsman I see. Welcome brother!
  • Like 1

Instagram/Facebook/Epic Quest

Previous Challenges: #1 | #2 | #3(Holiday Mini)| #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9|#10| #11| #12| #13 | #14

Current Challenge: Respawn

Dear Secret Ranger Santa,

I know your present travelled very far to get here and I just got it this morning. You know me so well and thank you for taking the time to create it. You are the best and can Gorilla Press Slam everyone else's Secret Santa anytime

IMG-1451983025338-V.jpg

• Like 12

In the process of catching up with people today, but it looks like we're off to the start of a very successful and most epic of challenges to start 2016 off!

Great work so far, Rangers.  Keep that momentum rolling!

I know your present travelled very far to get here and I just got it this morning. You know me so well and thank you for taking the time to create it. You are the best and can Gorilla Press Slam everyone else's Secret Santa anytime

AWESOME.  Someone totally nailed it there!  ;)

• Like 6

Yay. Glad you liked it and that it made it across the ocean.  

Gorilla Press Slam?  That might have to make it into a workout somehow.  

In the process of catching up with people today, but it looks like we're off to the start of a very successful and most epic of challenges to start 2016 off!

Great work so far, Rangers.  Keep that momentum rolling!

AWESOME.  Someone totally nailed it there!  ;)

Who doesn't like the Ultimate Warrior?

I'm glad everyone is off to such a great start.  I'm feeding off of everyone else's hype still as I seem to be out at the moment.  But - I get to use my new rucksack today and try out some of my new cold weather gear for my ruck tonight!  

• Like 7

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4