Meesa [Level 8] Building a lair

Dianakdrury

Meesa [Level 8] Building a lair

So my life has been a bit up and down over the last few months. I was made redundant (i do have a new job) and went through some hard times around that and I've now come out the other side a little bit bruised and battered.

There are a few things I need to change in my life and #1 is getting things in order; so for this challenge my main goals will be more the life ones rather than the exercise ones (and the exercise ones with be bonus goals). I am progressing nicely with most of my things; and pre season for the soccer club starts up midway through the challenge so exercise is not a worry for me.

1. Food preparation area

I am one of those people that is notoriously bad at cleaning my kitchen (its very small and a single person unit with no dishwasher). I have recently started a food program called Hello Fresh. Basically they just deliver you all the ingredients and recipes for delicious fresh and healthy food. I have taken the effort out of shopping for most of my meals so now I just need to keep it clean (that includes coffee cups). By my count there are 26 days in this challenge so. This is good food and health so the stat is Constitution. This extends to making sure I remove plates form my desk/table.

A - Clean kitchen 90% of days in the challenge (23) - Con 3

B - Clean kitchen 75% of days in the challenge (19) - Con 2

C - Clean kitchen 50% of days in the challenge (13) - Con 1
D - Clean less that 13 days in the challenge - Fail

2. Game face preparation area

I am also bad for not tidying up my bathroom after myself. Towels; yesterday's socks or coffee cup. That kind of thing. So same deal will go here. This included things like hanging up towels etc in the morning. Putting make up away. I feel like starting the day with good confidence is key

A - Clean bathroom 90% of days in the challenge (23) - Char 3

B - Clean bathroom 75% of days in the challenge (19) - Char 2

C - Clean bathroom 50% of days in the challenge (13) - Char 1
D - Clean less that 13 days in the challenge - Fail

3. Rest Area

I need to make my bed and the area around it a bit more sacred and inviting. Same measurements but it will be based on making bed and having washing in the basket or hung up.

A - Tidy bedroom 90% of days in the challenge (23) - Wis 3

B - Tidy bedroom 75% of days in the challenge (19) - Wis 2

C - Tidy bedroom 50% of days in the challenge (13) - Wis 1
D - Tidy 13 days in the challenge - Fail

Bonus Exercise Goals

Nail 60cm box jump for >10 reps in at least 3 different sessions - 1 Dex

Lower the resistance on chip up to half of what it is for 3 reps in at least 3 different sessions(the machines and gym have all different measurements) - 1 Dex

60kg Squat for 3 reps in at least 3 different sessions - 1 STR

85kg deadlift for 3 reps in at least 3 different sessions - STR

I will be starting the challenge on the 4th with my best friend visiting - she and I are going to completely from head to toe clear and declutter my house so I can start from the right place.

• Like 1

Twitter: dianakdrury Instagram: dianakdrury
Fitbit

A tidy secret lair is essential :)  Fortunately for me my wife is a neat freak and schedules cleaning where I have specific tasks that are fairly easy and keeps she keeps me motivated by being super cute when she putters and cleans with me :)

• Like 1

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Strength:8  Dexterity:8   Constitution:8  Intelligence:6
Wisdom:6  Charisma:7

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

Batroc Challenge Challenge

25%
25%

Malak Challenge