The Order of the Stick and the Princess Who Saved Herself

43931340fbcd177e66f8452831278c5e.jpg

The Princess Who saved herself

As we frolic in the Tavern a tapping comes from the window. Diana, looks over and sees a young girl beckoning her outside. Brutal Bear (always wary of a trap) follows along with Lydia, Matt, Sal, Derek, John, Andrew, Steven, Brendan, Jason, Ilana, Nadja, Lisa, Matt, and any and all Order of the stick members I forgot to list. Outside a very pretty young girl stands next to a large dragon.

Do not be afraid, she begins, this is my soul mate Garret. My father made him my protector when I was a 9 and locked me away so no man could have me before my wedding day on my 21st Birthday. Many evil usurpers to my fathers throne tried to capture me, but Garret fought them all off. Next month I turn 21 and my father has bid me to return home, but I wish to stay with Garret and live my life with him in his tower reading books and away from the world of men. Can you help me?

• Like 1

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Strength:8  Dexterity:8   Constitution:8  Intelligence:6
Wisdom:6  Charisma:7

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

Batroc Challenge Challenge

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

Greeting fellow Order of the Stick Members and anyone else who wishes to play along.

This 4 Week adventure features a young girl who does not wish to return home and a Dragon who is sick of fighting

The first week we will be traveling to her tower (lots of miles a spread sheet will follow)

The Second week we will fight off the kings forces who wish to kill Garrett and make the princess marry a nearby duke to expand on the kings kingdom  (Lots of fighting with push ups, weights etc)

The Third week we will have to weather the attack of the local wizards guild as they try and bring the tower down

(Mixed bag of running, body weight movements and spell casting ((ie classes and meditation)) )

The Forth week is a surprise!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

https://www.facebook.com/groups/905217446198325/

For anyone new a link to our facebook group can be found here and some of the rules for fighting monsters and running around adventuring with us is in our documents.  :)

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

its a little harder to keep up with all the extra stuff, we do weekly challenges, wandering monsters, and cooking and hiking guild challenges on facebook more than here, but it is possible to play along MissStarshine :)

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

I would definitely like to play.  Have just joined the FB group :)

Welcome aboard :)  The facebook group is here and jump into the adventure

https://www.facebook.com/groups/905217446198325/

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

62fd0bd62779b289b0325d3168cf8d30.jpg

Now that we have taken out the guards we have to get to the castle and shore up the defenses for the attack that will come next week.  First you must get to the castle, that is 10 miles (bike run walk)  If running is not your thing you can ask a magic user in the group for a teleport (one yoga or tai chi class equals teleport spell)

Next we shore up the defenses.  Every point we put in is a point of damage the walls can take before they come down. An army is coming for the princess so build big!

(One body weight movement is one point, every 100 pounds moved is one point)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qZXUEFQD5HwOQnnq4Jzy497oG8HDbxVsGB3mJoxGdSI/edit#gid=870095205

• Like 1

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

25%
25%

Malak Challenge