Week 2 so far.

On Monday, I had a day off proper running as I'd run well at the weekend. I did run with the beginners group again though.

My youngest and I did a yoga session together at home. He loves doing yoga but not the downward dog apparently!

I ran 10km on Tuesday morning. It was a good run again, despite being freezing outside. I'm feeling a bit more confident now. Being ill really knocked my confidence, I didn't realise how much. I ran at about the same pace as Sunday evening. I also led the beginners group on Tuesday evening.

Wednesday I ran with the beginners group twice but didn't do any proper running. I did go to the gym and had a session with my trainer. I did a full set of deadlifts lifting my own body weight. That's much heavier than I've lifted before. I also pb'ed my squats weight. Very pleased with all that.

9tigpd.jpg

On Tuesday I found out that I have got a place in the Great North Run, which is the world's largest HM. I am beyond excited! I didn't want to book lots of races for the second half of the year but this one is iconic.

I've also set up my character, I think. I put in my previous challenges as I've worked hard for them. I'm not going back! Some how I accidentally deleted half my signature when I added the link to it. I still have quite got the hang of this technology lark.

• Like 1

Impressive deadlifting. I'd never thought of weight lifting as even a thing that it was possible for someone like me to do before I came here. It's nice when you can surprise yourself like that though, innit?

I'm very excited about your GNR. We will want pictures!

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Impressive deadlifting. I'd never thought of weight lifting as even a thing that it was possible for someone like me to do before I came here. It's nice when you can surprise yourself like that though, innit?

I'm very excited about your GNR. We will want pictures!

I'd love to more lifting but I have no one to spot me. I'm only little and I worry about moving up to heavier weights. That's why I have a PT. I did think about asking a random at the gym to spot but I can't return the favour as its all big chaps (big upper body, tiny legs sort). My PT is really good as pushing me but knowing my limits.

I had another session on Friday and he had me doing super sets for an hour. I was exhausted at the end. I was doing 12 inch box jumps which I really struggle with because I'm afraid of falling, I have really bad coordination. There's a 24 inch box so competitive me is aiming for that.

I haven't had another decent run. I did a couple of miles of Friday evening. Not as far as I would've liked but life got in the way and it was all the time I had. I planned to run yesterday but Parkrun was too early so I thought I would go later in the afternoon. However eldest son decided that he wanted to move bedrooms around so I spent the day lifting furniture instead. Time for me to get selfish about my marathon training.

Then in the evening I went to see The Revenant. Really enjoyed it, great acting and stunning scenery. The bear deserves the Oscar, where was her nomination?

I'm running 10km later today but we have about two inches of snow so England has stopped. There will be no food at the supermarket with panic buying. The hill outside my house will be black ice because of all the BMWs and people trying to get up it in first gear. I have no time for people who don't learn how to cope with a tiny bit of snow. Deciding between my my trail shoes and regular pair of road shoes at the moment. I might do a little run before hand to see which is best.

Oh, I'm sure the blokes would love to spot you so they could show off, but yes, I can imagine what you mean.

Did you get out and run? The snow was an anticlimax here. A few scatterings here and there but nothing more. Sigh.

Posting from a phone. If this doesn't make sense, blame Tapatalk

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

*waits patiently*

Posting from a phone. If this doesn't make sense, blame Tapatalk