crar 4321 respawns

crar4321

Hello Rebels!

So, I've been here before, had a poor showing at these challenges before, but I need to get myself on track again. Part of the reason for my return is that I love the changes to the challenges! Especially the character developing part! Really keen to get involved with that! Plus I think the shortening of the challenges will help me keep it up :)

Anyway, on with my goals. I had a good think about the things that I want to achieve this year and came up with two long term goals:

- To develop a food program that helps me plan my shopping and cooking, keep it in a calorie limit (eventually working to improve macros, but for the moment, just focusing on calories) and minimise food waste

- To run a half marathon

To meet these goals, I've designed some mini-goals, using Spezzy's example challenge (with 2 dietary, 1 exercise and 1 life goal) to help me:

- Record everything I eat, including weights and volumes included. This will help me get a better idea of my calories and see what I like to eat most. This I can use to start making up my food plan.

- No crisps (they are my downfall, my "crisptonite", if you like and I just need to not eat them)

- Run 3 miles, three times per week. This should help return me to an ok-level of running fitness, which I could build on towards a half

- Sort out my sleep routine by turning off my laptop and not playing on my phone for an hour before bed, at 10pm (I know, it's past 10 right now, but the challenge hasn't started yet!)

In previous challenges,  I would have gotten excited about assigning points to my challenges, but I am going to leave that for now, and see how the whole character development thing works when that is all up and running :)

Looking forward to checking out all your challenges tomorrow and getting stuck in!

• Like 2

Aquatic Elf

Level 2 | STR 0 | DEX 0.5 | STA 1.5 | CON 6 | WIS 6 | CHA 1

Challenges 1 2

Loving the crisp pun! Welcome back! I've failed so many more challenges than I've passed, but I keep coming back because I'm a masochist. This time we can both turn it around! 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Thanks for the support guys! We should have a special class for the recurrent respawners!

Day 1 could have gone better, in terms of what I ate. I have an excuse for my bad eating, but like all excuses, it's bad so I won't mention it. I did record honestly everything I ate today though, which was the aim.

Running didn't happen today.

But no crisps happened either!

Computer off time is in 40 minutes, hopefully I will have time to check all your challenges and sort out my character in that time!

• Like 1

Aquatic Elf

Challenges 1 2

Loving the crisp pun! Welcome back! I've failed so many more challenges than I've passed, but I keep coming back because I'm a masochist. This time we can both turn it around! 

I can't take credit for the crisp pun I'm afraid, someone else commented it when I had this goal in a previous challenge. The fact that I've had to give up crisps before just shows how much of a weakness they are for me!

Aquatic Elf

Challenges 1 2

I can't take credit for the crisp pun I'm afraid, someone else commented it when I had this goal in a previous challenge. The fact that I've had to give up crisps before just shows how much of a weakness they are for me!

Well that just means I expect a pun of your own now. Time to come back and get crackin!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi