Player One: Jitters - Continue? {YES} NO

Jittersthe.Clown

"This battle isn't going very well, Doc. Any suggesti..."

tumblr_ndinm05xz71re1r6eo1_500.gif
"Mega Man!?  Rock! Come in my boy"

A final shot took out the Blue Bomber.  Time to try it again.  I have been largely absent from the boards recently and I could give excuses until I was blue in the face (see what I did there?), but I wont.  I'm ready to continue.

megaman-joins-to-the-battle-o.gif

I have a few goals for this challenge and as an added bonus, I have inspired my family to start one as well, albeit offline.  Joining me offline is my mother, my step father, Pizzazz, Jitters Junior and Jitter Bug.  It's going to be a great year!

I'm going to workout 3 days/week

0/3 Weekly

0/12 4WC

I will only have one serving of dinner each night

0/7 Weekly

0/28 4WC

I am going to practice guitar 3 days per week with a minimum of 15 minutes per practice.  
0/3 Weekly
0/12 4WC

BONUS LEVEL!
RAK at least 1/week.  I want to keep up the mojo from the Christmas season and keep giving back.  

0/1 Weekly

0/4 4WC

I'll add more fluff as work allows this week.  I'm pretty busy and loving it.  
Let's do this!
mega-man-x-burning-finger-o.gif

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

They have some different goals than I do.

Mom - No snacking after 10pm, 10 minutes/hour to stand up and move, get outside for 15 minutes/day and practice music 5 days/week for at least 15 minutes/session 

StepDad - Get back to the gym 4 days/week, seek out grandpa time with my kids' generation, cut out fats and sugars

Pizzaz - Workout 3 days/week (helps her when she works out with someone), quilt 2 days/week

JJ - 100 jumping jacks/day 5 days/week, play (new) keyboard 2 days/week for 5 minutes/day

JB - 30 seconds of jumping jacks/day.  Burn off her over abundance of energy.  :)

Should be fun for us all.  I made up a spread sheet that each of us can access online and fill in as we finish things.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

*Follow*

This is tremendously tremendous!  I love the kids having goals, that's super cool.  Its like you installed accountabilibuddies directly into your home.

Best of luck! 

Inspiration is a common side effect of being me, I guess.  For better or worse, I inspire people.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Got the whole family on board? Niiiiice.

Welcome back!

Thanks.  I'm aiming for a good challenge and a wonderful year.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Glad to see the guitar in the mix! Music is the language of the soul, yeah? Good luck on the challenge,

"Magic?" the old man replied, his raspy voice curling around the pipe like smoke,

"There's no such thing as that; not the way they mean...

There's sight, there's wisdom, and there's motion.

The rest is just...seeing what happens."

I've had a guitar for years and not really played it. I played bass in another life, so I thought I'd give it a chance. My son received a keyboard for a present and practicing together would help him.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

JITTERS HAS A CHALLENGE?!

Followinggggg :D

tumblr_lz68jfQHXd1r1g5kr.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

79veVQPxbZSw0.gif

• Like 1
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

Turtle!  
tumblr_lyhu6f7Ui11r31q91o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

She mentioned that she wants a keyboard too.  I might have an older drum set kicking around somewhere...  Though, she enjoys singing much more.  Maybe I'll dust off my mics and get a PA set up.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 1 Update:
Looks like Mon/Wed/Fri will be my workout days.  Got it in last night.  Stretched a lot, got 3 sets of push squat repeat in and held a 45 sec. plank.  Not bad.  Felt a little sore in the legs going up and down stairs, but that will pass.  Means I did it right, right?  Held to one serving of dinner last night.  Feeling good.  

1/3 Weekly

1/12 4WC

1/7 Weekly

1/28 4WC

I am going to practice guitar 3 days per week with a minimum of 15 minutes per practice.  
0/3 Weekly
0/12 4WC

BONUS LEVEL!
RAK at least 1/week.  I want to keep up the mojo from the Christmas season and keep giving back.  

0/1 Weekly

0/4 4WC

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 2 Update:
Didn't get much done last night.  Helping some friends through some grief was the name of the game.  

1/3 Weekly

1/12 4WC

2/7 Weekly

2/28 4WC

0/3 Weekly
0/12 4WC

BONUS LEVEL!

0/1 Weekly

0/4 4WC

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Ym6j8O6.gif

Been a week.  I'll be back next week to give an update.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

hjRn2ZM.gif

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid