• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Teirin

Recruit Monitoring Thread

Hey all! I used to be on this forum but I have not posted for the past.....4.... years?? Question: I am not currently training martial arts but the monks is where I started and where I feel most at home here in NF. Permission to come aboard?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caponerd48 said:

Hey all! I used to be on this forum but I have not posted for the past.....4.... years?? Question: I am not currently training martial arts but the monks is where I started and where I feel most at home here in NF. Permission to come aboard?

That counts! Come on in.

16 hours ago, caponerd48 said:

YOU

I remember you. Oh yes. I remember you.

tenor.gif?itemid=7528072

Welcome back! Good to see you again. :)

Hello! So, I'm having a hard time understanding how this challenge thing works. I'm in the challenge forum, for monks, but I don't see what the actual challenge is supposed to be.

7 minutes ago, Angor said:

Hello! So, I'm having a hard time understanding how this challenge thing works. I'm in the challenge forum, for monks, but I don't see what the actual challenge is supposed to be.

Wait. I learned how to read. Found links on how to start a challenge. Kewl!

• Like 2

Hi there. I'm a little late to the current challenge, but I'll be posting my new goals tonight and I wanted to make my presence known. I'm a beginner Aikidoka but I'm also cross-training in Judo and practicing with guys who do everything from Karate to Kendo, so I'm picking up what I can. I hope I'm in the right spot?... If not please direct me aright. 

Cheers

• Like 2

On 2/14/2019 at 8:44 PM, Cr.Ash said:

Hi there. I'm a little late to the current challenge, but I'll be posting my new goals tonight and I wanted to make my presence known. I'm a beginner Aikidoka but I'm also cross-training in Judo and practicing with guys who do everything from Karate to Kendo, so I'm picking up what I can. I hope I'm in the right spot?... If not please direct me aright. 

Welcome Cr.Ash!