Clarys Journey Unknown - Chapter 01

Clarys

I'm starting fresh. I'm using the new year, the new system to a new me. This isn't a thing that I just thought about, it is a ongoing process.

In november I quit a PhD program, I decree 2016 as a sabatical. I will take care of my health, and I will discover (re-discover) what my passions are.

I woke up from  my sleepwalking life. I'm still a little groggy from the many years of just going with the flow, but slowly I will fully wake up to a awesome life.

This challenge will not be rangerly, but I will stick with the guild as I am a ranger at heart since day one!

I'm starting small, creating momentum. Baby steps, right?!

Goal 01 - Food log - I will track everything that I eat/drink.

Goal 02 - Yoga Camp - complete this http://yogacamp.pages.ontraport.net

Goal 03 - Sleep more - Go to bed between 22-23h every single day.

Grading will be based on the percentage of days that I complete the task.

(I will wait for the new system to be up to set the points).

PS: I will try to write a paragraph or 2 (or more) as fiction few days a week, to create a storytelling about my character. :)

• Like 3

I will discover (re-discover) what my passions are.

I woke up from  my sleepwalking life. I'm still a little groggy from the many years of just going with the flow, but slowly I will fully wake up to a awesome life.

PS: I will try to write a paragraph or 2 (or more) as fiction few days a week, to create a storytelling about my character. :)

Discovering your passions is huge.  If I could pick a single detail from 2015 that completely changed the way I look at life, it would be finding my passions and allowing them to stoke a fire in my belly.  From there, anything is possible with that ember burning within you!

As another amateur writer, I'm looking forward to that storytelling.  ;)

• Like 1

[Level ??] Half-Orc Witcher (Blood Hunter/Ranger)

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Looking forward to any fiction you may have to share with us!

I'm starting fresh... I woke up from  my sleepwalking life. I'm still a little groggy from the many years of just going with the flow, but slowly I will fully wake up to a awesome life.

This is an awesome approach to 2016! It sounds like you will be having am amazing year :)

G'day Clarys, how are you getting on this challenge? You haven't forgotten us have you?

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus