Tough Mudder New England!! (Officially!)

Well it's official!  There is now a Team Nerd Fitness signed up for the New England Tough Mudder on June 18th!!  

Myself and Kyellen are already set to run it, but we want more Rebels to join us!  Whether you're a mud run champion or a total noob, we want you there!!  It's all about the camaraderie and teamwork.

And for all of you out there thinking "I can't do it", I'm here to tell you: you can.  You will have thousands of people on the course cheering you on and helping you overcome it all.  

So you're ready to do it, right?  

Good!  

When you get past the initial sign-up on Eventbrite, use this to join Team Nerd Fitness! (shamelessly copy/pasted from their instructions page. :tongue: )

Transfer Instructions
  1. Log in to your EVENTBRITE ACCOUNT
  2. Enter the email address you used to register for the event.
  3. Enter your password.
    • If you've forgotten your password, click Forgot Password?
    • An email will be sent to your email address to set your new password.
  4. Once logged into your account, you will see all of your current orders. Find the registration you want to join a team with & click on the View Order button to the right.
  5. Click the Transfer button on the right hand side of the page.
  6. Click Change Team.
  7. Select Join A Team.
  8. Search for the team and enter the password (if applicable) and then click Continue.
  9. Verify that all of the information shown is correct and if so, click Continue Transfer. If not, click Start Over to begin the transfer process again.
  10. You can now see your updated registration under MY TICKETS.

Above all, let us know!!  If you have questions, go ahead and ask!  I've run 2 Tough Mudders before this one, so I can probably find an answer to whatever you need.

Let's have some fun!!  FOR THE REBELLION!! 

• Like 2

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Following for the likely inevitable signing myself up part.

• Like 2

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Well, I've officially booked my flight.  

If anyone is interested, they've announced some of the new obstacles (and talked about a few older ones too).  I've already done about half of the ones in that link.  None of them are all that bad, really.  If you have questions about them, ask away! 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™