• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LanaM

3 wks of eating primal and feel really bloated

I've been pretty good in following primal eating for 3 weeks now. I do have some dairy though: slice of cheese, a little bit of milk in my mornining coffee and occasionally cottage cheese. For the past 1.5-2 wks I feel really bloated and don't know why. I'm working on drinking more water throughout the day and started drinking warm lemon water before breakfast but I think it's giving me hearburn :( I eat the same veggies as I did before starting primal and my fiber intake did not change. I am thinking of getting digestive enzymes and/or probiotic supplements to decrease bloating.

Anyone else experienced bloating when going primal? Is it normal initially? Should I just wait it out?

Here is what my normal day looks like:

Breakfast: scrambled 1 whole egg + 2 egg whites, roast beef and slice of cheese, coffee with little bit of milk

Lunch: some kind of meat with big salad of red cabbage, arugula, tomatoes, cucumbers with balsamic vinegar

OR ground turkey home made chilly with tomatoes and garlic (w/o beans)

Dinner: 2 chicken thighs cooked with olive oil and roasted broccoli, tomatoes or cooked cabbage

Snacks: almonds, some type of fruit (persimmon, apple, or berries), occasionally cottage cheese with fruits, protein shake with strawberries and 1/2 banana post w/o

Edited by LanaM