New Year, New You --- wait a second!

Hello NerdFitness!

I am writing this in the respawn rather than daily battle logs because, well, that's pretty much what I'm doing.

Right? Right.

In any case, the last few months of 2015 sucked balls. Like ... MAJORLY sucked.

And I have been trying desperately to climb back out of the hole that I have fallen into.

Sadly, it's a very long way up from where I'm sitting.

That's beside the point, though.

I am back here because I miss NF and the people who are here helping each other.

I know that I am not in a place to take on challenges right now. I wanted to jump back into them at the beginning of the new year, but I knew that if I fell off? I would just feel worse. Better to make sure I'm ready than just making myself feel even less than I'm already feeling, right?

That said, my hope for the new year is to get back into writing in my daily battle log. New medications are making everything wonky and weird, which is just making the whole fitness and health quest even harder.

I'm hoping that getting back into sharing the struggles will also help in conquering them.

Happy New Year and glad to be back! :)

• Like 1

Better to make sure I'm ready than just making myself feel even less than I'm already feeling, right?

Absolutely! Trust yourself about that, there will be open arms when you feel up to doing a challenge! 

Hopefully the meds will settle down, and you'll feel more confident soon. <3

• Like 2

Panda  

Hobbit | Drifter | Level 3

STR 6 | DEX 5 | STA 2 | CON 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 2

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Training | Challenge 1 2 3 4 | Epic Quest

Welcome back!! I'm glad to see you back on the forums.

Feel free to reach out if you need any support or accountability. :) You got this!

Thank you! And I will. I absolutely adore the buddy groups on here, and the individual ones as well. I'm glad to be back!

Absolutely! Trust yourself about that, there will be open arms when you feel up to doing a challenge! 

Hopefully the meds will settle down, and you'll feel more confident soon. <3

Those open arms are the best always!

They're working slowly, but surely. I think. Fingers crossed.

Hi! How's it going?

Pretty well! Slowly getting back into writing up daily battle log entries and fitness/health in general. It can be hard when you're feeling mentally run down, but I'm doing my best!

We're here to help however we can.

<3 Which is why I really do love this community. People from all over banding together to provide support no matter what. :)

• Like 1