help from anyone with prodigious google fu

I was recently playing around with a photo I'd found randomly on the web who knows how long ago. I cropped it, decided I didn't like the crop, closed what I thought was only the new, cropped version (ie. I thought the program I was using created a new image in a new window when you cropped something and left the original untouched underneath the new window, but I was wrong), and the program auto-saved the cropped version over the original, which I can no longer find on google (if I looked long and hard enough I might be able to, with some luck, but I have no idea what my original search terms might have been).

So, anyone have any suggestions on how to increase my chances of finding the original again? I have the cropped version still saved, as well as another image from the same series (I think, it looks like the same fox in the picture, the same setting and the same lighting). I thought there was a way to search images based on the image itself, rather than the url, but can't seem to figure it out (if that's even a thing)...

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Perhaps it might. I shall check it out tomorrow, thanks!!

Edit: and by 'tomorrow' I really meant now, and it worked perfectly!

Cool!

Level -20 Zombie Princess

"The only way to lose is to give up."

-Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up”

-Björn Járnhamar