Bikini Body Challenge #1

Liberator

Feeling chunky! Especially my stomach and core! It may seem a bit vain but I really like having a fit and sexy curvy body. I want to enjoy it while I can. A "bikini" body is going to take a few challenges. I dream of walking along the beaches of italy wearing a great bikini, a sun hat, sunglasses and a great tan.

I would love to get back into shape!

No heavy lifting doctors orders. So I can't do Strong Lifts. :(

I have been dealing with hormone issues which contrubuted to my weight gain (and the cookies, ice cream, chocolate bars and candy)  So sugar has been an issue along with poor meal planning and little to no exercize.

The only thing that works for me is to find things I enjoy and have fun doing. So finding a workout or activity I enjoy is going to be key.

I would like to fit into a size 8. Right now I am wearing size 12. This is a short challenge and I am starting late, so one size for this challenge would be a good start.

My plan

Gratitude: I always love doing the gratitude statements.

Itailan: practice 10 minutes each day.

Mediation: daily. I have a really good program called holosync that I enjoy. I want to get back in the habit with that.

Art: Some time working on art, something I enjoy to do. Going up to my studio and just playing would be a joy!

Workout: ?  Researching some ideas; I think something simple to do daily

Water: 2 bottles per day

Diet Plan: Avoid sugars, eat lots of veggies

AM: shake or oatmeal & coffee

Lunch: Soup and water

Snack: Smoothie or Tea

Dinner: Salad and protein

Evening: tea with stevia

Pictures are always helpful and motivating. I will post some soon. I think they really help remind me of my goal and help me see progress

Motivation: Buy a nice bikini and have a stronger body.

• Like 2

Gratitude: :)

I am grateful for the fun and playwith my children

I am grateful for the fun of going out with friends and enjoying good food, good drinks and good company 

I am grateful for my lust for life. :)

Itailan: :)

Meditation: :)

Art: :) time in my studio

Workout: :) yoga

Water: :)

Diet

Sugar today, pirouette cookies, yogurt covered raisins

AM: coffee and eggs

Lunch: chowder

Dinner: meatballs with baby bok choy on brown rice

Tea

Gratitude: :)

I am grateful for a warm house. It is cold and snowy outside but warm and toasty inside.

I am grateful for a permantant teaching postion. As annoying as the job can get it is still has some great benefits and joys.

I am grateful for music!! I love how music can transform your mood! Music can improve any situation and lighten any load :)

Itailan: yup! Talked to a few italians today. :)

Meditation:

Art:

Workout: :)  I tried Steve's body weight workout. Still miss the intensity of Strong Lifts. Jumping jacks maybe too jarring. I am going to use this for now. Tibetian rites might be the way to go.

Water: 1 bottle

Diet: :hypnotysed:

AM: coffee

Lunch: mini calzones with sauce (school lunch... a mistake)

Snack: tea and cookies (pirouettes :( those things are evil!)

Dinner: sweet potatoes and manhattan chowder

Tea & water

I run into trouble mid-day because I didnt get a good breakfast or lunch. My current approach is not working.

• Like 1

Ok I am working up the courage to take pics. I know that they show progress and are great motativators. My old pics dont look so bad. I thoiught they were terrible at the time. Hahahaha! the mind like to play tricks. So here I go... I am where I am and with focus I can get back in shape with small steps forward.

• Like 1

Ok I am working up the courage to take pics. I know that they show progress and are great motativators. My old pics dont look so bad. I thoiught they were terrible at the time. Hahahaha! the mind like to play tricks. So here I go... I am where I am and with focus I can get back in shape with small steps forward.

That's a really good idea! I think mirrors lie! Maybe consider taking and posting body measurements if you're on the shy side?

Werewolf Druid | Lvl 2

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 4 | CHA 3

Character Sheet (work in progress)

My Current Challenge

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

It's time to toss the dice.

So I took the photos

:( :( :( :(

I don't really recognize this person. But I need this, it will help with seeing progress.

I know I have been dealing with hormone issues and I have not been focused on my weight.

I also know there is a really amazing body in there and I need to treat it right.

post-23968-0-81697000-1452569219_thumb.jpost-23968-0-17666600-1452569174_thumb.jpost-23968-0-69376100-1452569201_thumb.j

Well this is how I think of myself... looking more like this....

post-23968-0-40903800-1452569577_thumb.j

Well time to get to work! When I first started NF it took me 4 challenges to look like this...

BackMay2014

SideMay2014

FrontMay2014

• Like 1

Gratitude:

I am grateful for exciting possiblities of travel and learning and meeting new people.

I am grateful for past success that helps to me have confidence with the challenge I face now.

I am grateful for the beauty of snow. It is cold and harsh but can be so lovely and quiet.

I am grateful for another day to live and love and experience life, with all its bumps and lumps :)

I am grateful for my son waking me up at 3:30 and then falling asleep and giving me some alone time.

Itailan: :)

Meditation: :)

Art: :) blind contour drawing this morning after the meditation

Workout: :) AM Yoga!

Water: Two :)

Diet:

Oatmeal, coffee, tea and water

Black bean soup

Coffee

Tea

Dinner: Chowder

Pirouettes!!!!! I had a bunch of them :(

I can't have them in the house!!

I forgot how much having a daily list helps!

Weight: 166 lbs.,  so 25 lbs to lose, 5 lbs per challenge! :)

Size 12 now, size 10 is the goal

Things to do!

Make an appointment for Jacob's teeth cleaning

Make an appointment for Jacob & Owen's physical

I made both appointments and an eye appointment for myself. :)

• Like 2

Yes! It must've taken a lot of courage -like you said- to take (and post!) those pics.

But it's really cool that you did :)

Is it possible to see some of your art?

What kind of drawings or other things have you done?

Also digging your gratitude statements, once again :)

They're warm and happy :love_heart:

• Like 2

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Also, your bikini body challenge has the marking hot 

*amused chuckle*

• Like 2

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Gratitude:

I am very grateful my preconference with my principal is over and she is very happy with the direction of the student work.

I am grateful for my friend helping me with my lesson plan to be ready for my meeting! She is an awesome firiend!!!!!

I am grateful for a few minutes in the suana to thaw.

Itailan:

Meditation:

Art:

Workout: Relaxed in the sauna for 30 min

Water: two bottles

Diet

two cups of ciffee for breakfast and the last half a pirouette cookie

protein shake

Tomato soup

Tea

coffee

Chowder (We have a gallon or some and i am the only one who ears it

green salad with goat cheese  and oil & vinegar

tea

water

baked french fries

a couple handfulls of yogurt covered raisins

• Like 2

Yes! It must've taken a lot of courage -like you said- to take (and post!) those pics.

But it's really cool that you did :)

Is it possible to see some of your art?

What kind of drawings or other things have you done?

Also digging your gratitude statements, once again :)

They're warm and happy :love_heart:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :love_heart:

I might show some drawings, With my artwork I am working on creating from an atitude of freedom, joy and totally not giving a shit if things are not perfect. I want the spirit to be without fear. So one of my favorite things to do is blind drawings, where you just draw and don't look at the paper. I love them because they are so messed up. :)

• Like 1