Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Good call being careful not to make things awkward if you're often doing the same Crossfit class. You're only there for a limited time, right? The safest route may be to make your move as your promotional period expires.

That said, she does sound interested. Maybe just friendly, but things look good.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Guest Snake McClain
Good call being careful not to make things awkward if you're often doing the same Crossfit class. You're only there for a limited time, right? The safest route may be to make your move as your promotional period expires.

That said, she does sound interested. Maybe just friendly, but things look good.

i actually may be staying for quite a while. i like it a lot. if i can negotiate the price with them then i'll stick around. if not i guess i'll be sad. but the good news is that i'm pretty chatty with everyone as well. so hopefully it doesn't look as if i'm being exclusively chatty to her ya know? gotta play it cool (like i've ever been able to do that).

Where would I go on the chart with 2mm of hair, 6mm trimmed full beard and longer (cut just above the lip) full mustache? o.0

i come in all patchy. i have no ability to grow any serious or real facial hair.

she isn't the best looking woman i've ever seen. honestly probably not even close at all. but i just like chatting with her.

z) i want to be the werewolf. how do i do this? *starts achealogical search for wolf strap*

Just remember, you look at someone much more than you talk to them. Ok, I've always wanted to use that line since I saw it on That '70s Show. She does sound pretty nice though, and seems interested.

I hear there's many werewolves in Romania. Might want to start looking there.

The safest route may be to make your move as your promotional period expires.

You could also work that into the pickup line. Something along the lines of "My promo period is expiring soon, and I'm sad I'm not going to get to see you as often. Maybe you want to hang out sometime?" But possibly less cheesy.

Eh, you posted while I was typing this. Guess my idea is out

Where would I go on the chart with 2mm of hair, 6mm trimmed full beard and longer (cut just above the lip) full mustache? o.0

I'd put it right around full beard. That's basically what it is, just kept trimmed.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Guest Snake McClain
Just remember, you look at someone much more than you talk to them. Ok, I've always wanted to use that line since I saw it on That '70s Show. She does sound pretty nice though, and seems interested.

You could also work that into the pickup line. Something along the lines of "My promo period is expiring soon, and I'm sad I'm not going to get to see you as often. Maybe you want to hang out sometime?" But possibly less cheesy.

I hear there's many werewolves in Romania. Might want to start looking there.

HAHAHA i would never say either of those things. the firstly i find her attractive. just not like super smoking hot. and as i get older (i'm 30) i care less about looks and more about the important stuff.

"I'm sad i'm not going to get to see you as often." LOL hilarious. but no. I'd just say i'd like to hang out sometime and then ask if she is interested in that. lol. i don't think i'd get sad.

Romania...yes. good call. *buys ticket*

I don't care about looks, they help but aren't important to me, so I'd never seriously say that. And as for the line, I'd never use it either. I'm more for the simple "We should go out sometime," but some people can really work the cheese.

Level 1 Woodwose

i actually may be staying for quite a while. i like it a lot. if i can negotiate the price with them then i'll stick around. if not i guess i'll be sad. but the good news is that i'm pretty chatty with everyone as well. so hopefully it doesn't look as if i'm being exclusively chatty to her ya know? gotta play it cool (like i've ever been able to do that).

I think you are severely over thinking this. I am a pro at over-thinking relationships; practically a MD in "Over Thinking Chicks".

As a doctor, I recommend just being yourself all the time, forever. The whole "I need to play it cool" angle never really gets anyone anywhere in the long run. When you are interested in a lady friend, just straight up be yourself. If you talk often, then talk often.

If the girl is likes that in dudes: bonus points.

If she doesn't like that in dudes: then the temporary "play it cool" fake will be found out pretty fast if the relationship goes farther, annoying her.

Be yourself, and if the girl likes who you are when you are yourself, then its a date. If she doesn't like the person you are, then why waste time, effort, and emotion on it? Is it even worth it?

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." -Proverbs 14:23

----------------------------------------------------------

I. AM. A. BEAST!!!!!!!!!" -

I think you are severely over thinking this. I am a pro at over-thinking relationships; practically a MD in "Over Thinking Chicks".

As a doctor, I recommend just being yourself all the time, forever. The whole "I need to play it cool" angle never really gets anyone anywhere in the long run. When you are interested in a lady friend, just straight up be yourself. If you talk often, then talk often.

If she doesn't like that in dudes: then the temporary "play it cool" fake will be found out pretty fast if the relationship goes farther, annoying her.

Be yourself, and if the girl likes who you are when you are yourself, then its a date. If she doesn't like the person you are, then why waste time, effort, and emotion on it? Is it even worth it?

Being cool rarely includes the steps many list as 'playing it cool'.

The direct approach is often far less awkward in the long run than trying to morse code it out to her through ankle gyrations or whatever weird subliminal trick people are saying you should do.

Finally, pro-tip: I know it's early but dress as winnie the pooh for halloween and go out to the bars. If you can't get digits as pooh bear with a giant honey pot of booze...maybe you should look into priesthood.

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Guest Snake McClain
Work the cheese ya say?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand a new euphamism is born.

i like it!

"Hey, baby, wanna nibble my cheddar?"

Oh dear.

Presumably a one-night stand could be a "brie encounter".

I like this even more. lol

oh i will always be myself. i'm long past faking it. however there is truth to "too much too soon." gotta take it easy and not be too agressive.

if i do anything about it at all. again i'm not even sure she's someone i'd want to hang out with yet.

Alright, I'll do my best to catch post onehundredandsixtyonetrillioneighthundredandthreebillionthreehundredandninetyeightmillioneighthundredseventyfourthousandandninehundredandnine.

...I think I just broke the world record for longest word in the English language.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

She asked if i had weekend plans and i wasn't sure if she was just being friendly or giving me an opening so i just remained neutral just in case.

*Smacks Bruce* Quit over-thinking. That is always an opening. Whenever a girl says that to you, ask her out. Automatically. Make it a reflex. On the off chance it isn't an opening and you asked her out you at least know that you nutted up and you don't have to think about it any more.

Sadly, I didn't learn this until I was 30, but it really helped my social life improve. It was how I ended up on a date with the future Mrs. Sloth.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Guest Snake McClain
*Smacks Bruce* Quit over-thinking. That is always an opening. Whenever a girl says that to you, ask her out. Automatically. Make it a reflex. On the off chance it isn't an opening and you asked her out you at least know that you nutted up and you don't have to think about it any more.

Sadly, I didn't learn this until I was 30, but it really helped my social life improve. It was how I ended up on a date with the future Mrs. Sloth.

i dunno buddy. she could have easily been making general conversation. it would be random if she was (making general convo) but I just didn't want to overdo it so soon. i do have to see this lady at least for the next 6 weeks so if I don't want to make it weird. plus i just wasn't sure.

i dunno buddy. she could have easily been making general conversation. it would be random if she was (making general convo) but I just didn't want to overdo it so soon. i do have to see this lady at least for the next 6 weeks so if I don't want to make it weird. plus i just wasn't sure.

*smacks Bruce some more* It doesn't matter if it's random. It doesn't matter if you're sure. Just make it a habit. Every time a girl asks if you have weekend plans you must ask her out, make it a rule to live by. If it wasn't an opening she'll make up something about a boyfriend and it doesn't have to be weird.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Dude, that wasn't an opening. That was a HUGE GATE OPEN FOR YOU TO WALK THROUGH.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Sorry to interrupt, but this is correct. No girl asks that to just be "friendly". (exiting now)

just keep on trucking...

Guest Snake McClain
*smacks Bruce some more* It doesn't matter if it's random. It doesn't matter if you're sure. Just make it a habit. Every time a girl asks if you have weekend plans you must ask her out, make it a rule to live by. If it wasn't an opening she'll make up something about a boyfriend and it doesn't have to be weird.
Dude, that wasn't an opening. That was a HUGE GATE OPEN FOR YOU TO WALK THROUGH.
Sorry to interrupt, but this is correct. No girl asks that to just be "friendly". (exiting now)

alright, alright, alright. geez. i'll make up for it next time. my only option is to go to cross fit tonight (4th day in a row) to hope to bump into her OR just wait until next week. there will be no other opportunity before the weekend. so i guess i missed my opening until next wekk.

IF this was an opening. then yeah probably.

I'm agreeing with the others and saying that it is. Think about it: She's asking what are you plans, which translates into she's interested in finding out what you do for fun, which then translates into she's interested and wants to join you in that fun.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Guest Snake McClain
I'm agreeing with the others and saying that it is. Think about it: She's asking what are you plans, which translates into she's interested in finding out what you do for fun, which then translates into she's interested and wants to join you in that fun.

i guess this is where i have to follow my own men's challenge advice huh? *sigh*

Also, if there were two openings, don't expect a third. Everybody will give up sooner or later. In other words, don't let another chance pass you up.

I like how Snake is the one that suggested this whole thing, and is the one resisting now :P

I noticed that too.

Level 1 Woodwose