Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain
I don't know... It does make things interesting. VERY interesting... You never know true love until you almost have your throat slit in bed... Sadly, true story.

Sadly I know this all too well. I keep thinking of tellingbyou guys my story of when I was married but its pretty insane. I told a friend from work recently and she didn't believe me until she met my friends and asked about it (when I'd left the room) and they were like, yes every bit of that happened. Verbatim they added"she was bat shit insane". Lol Ahh good times. Love the four years of my life I used up there.

Anyway. Moral of the story you don't know what real love is supposed to be until your ex tries to stab you with a pair of sciccors because you dropped a glass,it broke and you didn't care except it needed to be cleaned up.

Oh also don't hit on drunk girls. Everyone will think you're just trying to get laid and its not a fair game when they can't talk or stand up.

Sadly I know this all too well. I keep thinking of tellingbyou guys my story of when I was married but its pretty insane. I told a friend from work recently and she didn't believe me until she met my friends and asked about it (when I'd left the room) and they were like, yes every bit of that happened. Verbatim they added"she was bat shit insane". Lol Ahh good times. Love the four years of my life I used up there.

Anyway. Moral of the story you don't know what real love is supposed to be until your ex tries to stab you with a pair of sciccors because you dropped a glass,it broke and you didn't care except it needed to be cleaned up.

Oh also don't hit on drunk girls. Everyone will think you're just trying to get laid and its not a fair game when they can't talk or stand up.

Interesting tidbit...I decided in college that I never wanted to be one of THOSE types of guys, but since I went to a drinking school most everyone was always drinking. I came up with a solution that it was ok if I was clearly more drunk than they were...problem is I was 275 and had a high tolerance from playing rugby. So many good stories from that.

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Best piece of adivice I've had:

"Don't fuck with anyone more fucked-up than you are."

Sorry, the English is my second language so this sounded a bit wrong to me, but I wasn't sure.

Yes, the *with* shouldn't be there.

Don't fornicate with anyone more messed up than you are. :P

They may be fascinating and sparking fun, but so's cocaine.

STR: 2 / DEX: 2 / STA: 3 / CON: 2 / WIS: 3 / CHA: 3

PanHEMAphiliac.

Guest Snake McClain

Don't fornicate with anyone more messed up than you are. :P

I am so stealing this for daily use.

Nothing wrong with that. There is always the crazy one. I say take the initiative and the title of crazy. Makes things more fun!

Got another shorter excerpt of the Trials of Love (Maybe I should take my stories and make an actual book, using a pseudonym of course, I don't want anybody knowing that this is really LeadChipmunk's stories)...

I went out with a girl to Karaoke night at a bar tonight. The girl is pretty much my best friend and there is no attraction towards her (though we do joke that we were a "dating without benefits" for a while. 2 years we saw each other and went out all the time, but only as friends. Never had a fight during that time. Can't say that about anybody that I have dated before.) so I cannot complete our little challenge this easily (plus she's pregnant and the father is in Afghanistan right now, and I'm not that bad). Anyway, at the bar there were only two remotely good looking girls. One was a girl that we came with (along with her boyfriend) as the other girl, it was her 21st birthday. So, the usual wasted off her bum was in effect. I had a serious dilemma here. Naturally I would have flirted with the girl that we came with, I could also try flirting with the birthday girl. I decided on just being the wallflower and just watch grandma get down. Seriously, there was an awesome grandma on the dance floor shaking her booty like she was 18 and on spring break. Hilarious, to say the least. I think I made the right choice, I'm trying to avoid meddling in another couple's affairs if I can help it, and I have a problem with serious flirting with wasted girls.

I think a better ending would have been that you went home with the grandma...you may want to consider revising it ;)

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

HAHAHAHA!

Yeah, hitting on drunk people is kinda like playing video games on God Mode. It's fun to have all that power but ultimately unsatisfying.

Whiteraven

Monk

STR 5.75 | DEX 3.75 | STA 7.5 | CON 4 | WIS 6 | CHA 2

Equipment: The Gauntlets of the Wind SPD +1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To do anything in this world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in, and scramble through as well as we can.

Sydney Smith (1771 - 1845)

Current Six Week Challenge!

My NerdFitness Blog

My General Blog

Damn... My story isn't that bad. Me and my ex were sitting in bed watching a movie and she randomly grabbed a bowie knife, similar to this one but without the spikes, that she kept strapped to her bed (reason number 53 that she wasn't the most sane person) and she swings it and rests the point on my throat and says "What would you do if I tried to kill you right now?" And that was only the first time she did it. I probably still have a few scars from the saw-toothed spine of that knife.

That's my thing, I'm aiming for a relationship, not sex.

I think a better ending would have been that you went home with the grandma...you may want to consider revising it ;)

Well, nothing against grannies, but she wasn't my type. Though my friend (the one I went out with last night) keeps telling me she can see me with a cougar instead of the younger girls I've been dating. Hmmm... Maybe I'll head over to the senior center tomorrow for Bingo.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Well, nothing against grannies, but she wasn't my type. Though my friend (the one I went out with last night) keeps telling me she can see me with a cougar instead of the younger girls I've been dating. Hmmm... Maybe I'll head over to the senior center tomorrow for Bingo.

Bring a boombox with you. Old people love boombox's.

Found a couple of sites for men (not that kind of sites for men... Get out of the gutter) that I thought I'd share with you guys here.

The first is ran by a fellow Rebel that goes by the name of MisterCowboyIndependent. The site is 1001 Rules for Being a Man and it is very well done and makes many good points (and I'm only on page 2 so far). So, shoutout goes to our fellow Rebel!

The second site I found linked to from the previous site is BroTips. Not all the tips are winners, but some of them are very good. They are up to 1999, so there is some reading for the chronically bored, like me. Some of my favorites so far:

original-26.png

original-23.png

And the one that made me think of posting these links:

original-13.png

--EDIT--

Eek! Sorry about the size, couldn't get them to upload, so I had to hotlink them and they are HUGE! for just being words.

Level 1 Woodwose

I've ran into those Brotips a couple of times, They can be pretty awesome!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I seem to have turned into a lecherous old creepster. I keep getting caught ogling women.

On Thursday I got caught ogling the first grade teacher. She was a bit sunburned and wearing a little sun dress. She must be a cross fitter 'cause her body is smoking. Tonight while biking I kept getting caught ogling the young women biking around in low cut tank tops. I thought I was being discrete behind my cheap sunglasses, but apparently not. I also got caught ogling my 50ish coworker, she was wearing a little tennis skirt and she must play a lot 'cause nice legs.

The thing is, I'm not any more lecherous than I used to be. What with the decline of testosterone as you age, I'm most likely less lecherous. It's my damn eyes. I can no longer flick my eyes over and get a gander, my aging eyes got to linger to make sure I see all the good stuff.

I hate aging.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Just watch the first 30 seconds, it will help you immensely...

On a more serious note, I've never been caught for that. Don't know how though. When I (rarely) do ogle women, it seems pretty obvious (at least to me). Hmmm... Maybe I'm invisible when checking girls out! More science must be done!

Level 1 Woodwose

Do women in tight low cut tank tops object to being ogled?

It's kinda a bad clothing choice then, if you want to be low-profile.

I mean I went around town as a part of a steampunk cosplay group but we didn't fuss when people stared, asked questions, etc. It's kinda to be expected.

STR: 2 / DEX: 2 / STA: 3 / CON: 2 / WIS: 3 / CHA: 3

PanHEMAphiliac.

There are two types of men in the world; those who get caught ogling women, and those who do not.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!