Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Which brings up the highbrow question: What's your favourite name for you manly bits? Sure we can all say penis. but where's the fun in that?

My Fav: Wang, alternately Wangtango.

Go!

I call mine Henry...

Not really, I solely use penis. Sorry I'm no fun. Then again, I don't engage in penile conversation regularly enough to use any euphemisms.

Secondary question. Has anyone had a partner that referred to your manly bits by a pet name? I've had one that has, she was crazy... She liked to use the name Princess Twinkles...

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I call mine Henry...

Not really, I solely use penis. Sorry I'm no fun. Then again, I don't engage in penile conversation regularly enough to use any euphemisms.

Secondary question. Has anyone had a partner that referred to your manly bits by a pet name? I've had one that has, she was crazy... She liked to use the name Princess Twinkles...

Hey if it made Princess Twinkle...... ;)

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

So, man update. Time permitting I am going to go out for my school's rugby team this year. I'm kinda nervous because I don't have very much cardio endurance and my shoulders can pop out of place if pulled on wrong but I still want to give it a try.

Thoughts?

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

So, man update. Time permitting I am going to go out for my school's rugby team this year. I'm kinda nervous because I don't have very much cardio endurance and my shoulders can pop out of place if pulled on wrong but I still want to give it a try.

Thoughts?

I have faith in you smedly :)

With proper training I'm are you can overcome both of those concerns. Then the only thing you'll have to worry about is toning it down so you don't make everyone else feel inferior.

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

Thoughts?

Try out! Go get after it man, team sport, especially Union, is some of the best stuff you can get involved in.

Shoulders can be taped, endurance can be increased.

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

Guest Snake McClain

Thoughts?

you're g** damn right you're trying out for rugby! Hell yeah! I say go for it. Two things will happen (maybe. 1) your cardio will improve. 2) your shoulder either will or will not get hurt again. But who cares. you will be a tough bastard!

oh man update for snake mcclain. I've been upset with my lady. the whole "you're not quite giving me what i need" thing. she sort of brushed it off flippantly. like it didn't matter or whatever. So i gave her the ultimatum. I'm not going to bother you or contact you until you contact me telling me you want to spend time with me. for real. just us nothing in the way. if i haven't heard from you by friday i'll know it's over.

There is a long story here and i wont get into it but this is much needed. and much manly. Go me for doing whats best for me.

you're g** damn right you're trying out for rugby! Hell yeah! I say go for it. Two things will happen (maybe. 1) your cardio will improve. 2) your shoulder either will or will not get hurt again. But who cares. you will be a tough bastard!

oh man update for snake mcclain. I've been upset with my lady. the whole "you're not quite giving me what i need" thing. she sort of brushed it off flippantly. like it didn't matter or whatever. So i gave her the ultimatum. I'm not going to bother you or contact you until you contact me telling me you want to spend time with me. for real. just us nothing in the way. if i haven't heard from you by friday i'll know it's over.

There is a long story here and i wont get into it but this is much needed. and much manly. Go me for doing whats best for me.

Man. Lady problems are the worst type of problems. Hopefully it turns out alright for you.

Guest Snake McClain

you know guys, to tell you the truth i was really upset/worried about it at first. but now i'm not. like i said its a long and convoluted story which i won't get into but it's left me feeling a bit used. I'm not going to put myself in a position of not getting what i need from a relationship. So with that it will turn out alright. no matter what the result.

Smedly, Go for it! I wish I had a rugby team around here I could try out for.

So with that it will turn out alright. no matter what the result.

You already made the right choice: to do what is best for you. Now, whatever she decides/whatever happens, you will know it happened for the best.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Thoughts?

As the self-titled rugby lord 'round these here parts, I dost command thee to don thy scrum-cap, insert thy mouth-guard, and partake in the wondrous sport of Rugby.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

So who's gonna be the fantasy football comish? Whomever it is needs to start a thread and gather participants (I don't have the time). Count me in for a spot.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Looks like I need to go get some cleats. Thanks for all the support men! This is going to be one busy semester. Looks like no video games if i'm going to balance 17 credit hours, rugby, shooting, working, and gym time.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

Rugby is a ton of fun, I played on my colleges rugby club before I got sick. I played weakside wing, fullback a few times and 3rd row if we were short on men, which only happened once! You won't regret it.

“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.â€
- E. Joseph Crossman

lvl 1 Cylon Assassin 

STR 3 CON 2 STA 3 DEX 3 WIS 2 CHA 2

~Adapt and Overcome~

Challenge http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/22528-new-beginnings

Log http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/22111-elefevers-log/

As the self-titled rugby lord 'round these here parts, I dost command thee to don thy scrum-cap, insert thy mouth-guard, and partake in the wondrous sport of Rugby.
Rugby is a ton of fun, I played on my colleges rugby club before I got sick. I played weakside wing, fullback a few times and 3rd row if we were short on men, which only happened once! You won't regret it.

LOL. first of all AJ, i was going to say who went and made you king, but you did... so thats alright.

2nd, what 3rd row and weakside? you mean playing as a flanker or the blindside winger?

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

Thoughts?

Don't Worry too much about the endurance that will come , for the shoulder do push ups and pull ups best to get the shoulders strong especially if you have problems , I have dislocated mine 3 times playing rugby over the years mind you i have played since i was 6 . if you really worried about you cardio just start running it build slowly and once you start training with the team is come more . Only real way to get match fitness is to play the game . What position are you going for ? also best of luck and enjoy Rugby is a great sport .

What is this Scrum-cap you speak off real rugby players just get collie flower ears :P , Once i had to wear one of these in a Game ( had stitches in my head ) man they are hot didn't like it at all .

We've already established that we have the people, just need someone to set one up and manage it. I like the yahoo site, and it has a pretty good free app. If no one else has volunteered by the weekend, I'll do it if I have time.

Ultimatums are bad for relationship, they put people on defense and typically end badly. I would have simply gotten serious when she brushed it off and reiterated how important the topic was to you.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf