Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Here's a question for the man-council. And any of the lovely ladies that follow this can chime in as well.

The other day I was going through my stuff and I came a cross my grad ring. I graduated in '06, when I was 17. I'm now a few months shy of 24. Can I get away with wearing it still? Or should it remain packed away?

It's a silver band with a blue gem set in it. It is otherwise unmarked anywhere that is visible.

I say if it makes you happy go for it! Don't try to get away with it - own it out loud and proud.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | CON: 2 | STA: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I say if it makes you happy go for it! Don't try to get away with it - own it out loud and proud.

Or, my preference, own it with a quiet grace and dignity; don't carry yourself as if you have to prove it is alright, but still be comfortable in wearing it. The more it looks natural for you to be wearing it, the more people, and you, will consider it natural to be worn. At least, this has been my experience with wearing my fedora (and this is an old school wide brimmed, not these silly things gaining in popularity nowadays! /oldmaninyoungmanbodyrant :tongue:)

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

CAUTION: I am quite prone to random, strange ideas I feel the need to express. You are free to act upon them as you wish. The best option is probably simply ignoring them and just working with what I say that actually has any merit of some kind. Hopefully fair warning.

My class ring looked like the top right one. It had a black onyx center stone with cubic zirconium going around the edges, football and wrestling on the side. I put it up after graduation for the simple fact that I wore it everyday since the day I got it and that it no longer fits my fingers as a testament to some of the weight Ive lost. I personally wouldn't wear mine for the sole reason being of Im not in high school anymore, I dont miss high school, and its kind of like I just permanently sealed the book of high school by putting it away in my safe. Im not saying you are one of those people who mope around saying they miss high school all the time but I know plenty of people like that and if I did wear it, I would hate for them to think I was missing high school or something.

Wandering WarriorLevel 4- STR: 7.5 | DEX: 1 | CON: 7 | STA: 7.5 | WIS: 10 | CHA: 4.25"Your future is created by what you do TODAY, not tomorrow"

Battle Log | Fitocracy

Lifting Goals: Squats - 545 | Bench - 410 | Deads - 585 

My class ring looked like the top right one. It had a black onyx center stone with cubic zirconium going around the edges, football and wrestling on the side. I put it up after graduation for the simple fact that I wore it everyday since the day I got it and that it no longer fits my fingers as a testament to some of the weight Ive lost. I personally wouldn't wear mine for the sole reason being of Im not in high school anymore, I dont miss high school, and its kind of like I just permanently sealed the book of high school by putting it away in my safe. Im not saying you are one of those people who mope around saying they miss high school all the time but I know plenty of people like that and if I did wear it, I would hate for them to think I was missing high school or something.

Mine doesn't fit either. But thats because I graduated at 140lbs. I was up to 215 at one point but 179 now. Even if I could wear it, I would choose not to. I wear my wedding ring, a watch, and a necklace or two. Thats about it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

soooooo everythings starting to get slow and tapatalk is getting messed up because this thread is 150 pages long. SO:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?18210-MEN-ONLY-THREAD-part-two&p=281364

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”