All out of excuses

I think I'm all out of excuses by now, it's time to do what I should do and be someone that I like.

Now that's off my chest... hi nerds!

I am a 32 year old short, skinny handyman from Wolf Lake, Quebec who grunts, sighs and gasps with each movement far too much for someone who wants to be physical.

I am relatively fit and can complete the beginner bodyweight program, but I know I can be so much better in terms of fitness and lifestyle, so I am here hoping some accountability will keep me on track finally.

I clearly remember as a kid thinking Strider was waaaay cooler before he became Aragorn and have always had a strong affection for the wanderer or outcast. I also spent countless hours playing Tenchu and Hitman. These days I attempt to play D&D 5e with my 9yr old twins but we really do suck at it. So if I do stick around I'm hoping to become a rangery-assassin. Or an assassiny-ranger. Or just this guy.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.â€

Welcome to the rebellion!

Good luck with your goals and keep us posted! We might organize a Rebellion meet-up one of these days!

Thanks! Now I have a few weeks before my first challenge to cook up something awesome.

• Like 2

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.â€