New (Just Purchased the RFG)

Hey all,

little introduction. I'm 33 years old married daddy of 1 (baby girl 15 months) from Michigan. Found Steve and the NF site through twitter. Be an avid dieter for many years bouncing back and forth from different weights. I've still yet to find something that works for me and fits my schedule as we all know life gets in the way sometimes.

I've struggled with my weight all my life and currently tip the scales at 500 pounds. I've honestly looked high and low for something that could work for me and I think I just might have found it. I'm going to go all in on this and blog the outcome as I go along. I hope you all come along for the ride.

You can read my blog over at http://toobig.net

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. If you'd like to follow me on twitter @TooBIG that would be awesome too.

Thanks a lot and here's to a new me.....

Follow Me On My Journey To Lose 200+ Lbs in 365 Days @ My Personal Blog TooBIG.net (A Weight Loss Journey)

Welcome to the ranks, braddah! Any specific goals in mind?

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center] [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Shmikey Lvl 1 Half-Elf Assassin | STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3 |
"True courage is the ready and steadfast acceptance of whatever pains are incidental to securing the personal and public ends that are at stake." -William De Witt Hyde [/TABLE]

To keep motivated I'm only going to weigh myself once a month.

I want to change my eating habits and what is in the rfg food portion is a challenge but not a stretch because I've always been a meat n chicken guy.

My goal is to get my servings of fruits and vegetables in every day.

I also have goals of dropping inches not just weight. I have to admit I'm a numbers guy so if the inches are going down and I have to buy new clothes because of it then I'll know I'm doing something right.

Overall I just want to feel good and enjoy what I'm doing and I feel this program and the community attached will help me get there.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow Me On My Journey To Lose 200+ Lbs in 365 Days @ My Personal Blog TooBIG.net (A Weight Loss Journey)

Dude I know isn't it crazy??

Not sure where you're at but the wind is HOWLING today...thank goodness we just got our treadmill on Thurs so I can get my cardio on...normally I prefer to run outside but today I think the wind would pick me up and carry me away!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8