Press start to continue

2015 seemed to be a rough year for a lot of people. The game isn't over, though you can keep going :)

Don't forget the Rebellion is filled with likeminded people struggling with their own problems and looking to support one another. If you're having a hard time talk it out! There's gotta be someone on this forum that was going through similar things not too long ago or maybe they're going through it now! The Rebellion wants you to succeed, wants us all to succeed.

Best of luck with your respawn! If you run into hard ground give a shout out! Heck I'll help if I can.

For the Rebellion!

Douglas

• Like 1

You can become a Hero. 

I totally understand the needing to be proactive thing! I've read a lot of articles about pre-planning for what you're going to do if something goes wrong. Like, I'm trying to eat healthier, so I'm trying to pre-plan what I'll do if I go to a social event and there are fresh-baked cookies, for example. If you set out "if-then" statements for yourself ahead of time, so you don't have to make the decision in the moment, it helps!

• Like 1

Slayer Druid

"Welcome to the Hellmouth."

My Epic Quest | My Battle Log | My Blog

Current challenge: Slayer Hits the Books

Archived challenges: 12345

I second chloe's idea

Also- Hi fellow ranger! I know you can ranger your way through the year. I'll gladly help in any way I can :)

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63

I totally understand the needing to be proactive thing! I've read a lot of articles about pre-planning for what you're going to do if something goes wrong. Like, I'm trying to eat healthier, so I'm trying to pre-plan what I'll do if I go to a social event and there are fresh-baked cookies, for example. If you set out "if-then" statements for yourself ahead of time, so you don't have to make the decision in the moment, it helps!

Hello do you have any links to articles about pre-planning I think its a good idea. With the proactive thing I have a couple of things to help keep myself on track a calander, a diary and an app not tried to do this before using all 3 at the same time.

Target weight 80kg(176lbs) current weight 85kg(187lbs)

0%
0%

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/63138

My whole last year sucked due to a broken femur, but I'm right where you are now.  It's time to rebuild!

What are your new goals and challenges?

If I am honest my main goal be more organised plan to do more and stick at it and have more fun.

How are you planning to rebuild?

Target weight 80kg(176lbs) current weight 85kg(187lbs)

0%
0%

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/63138

Out of curiosity if I'm not being too bold what stopped you last time?

I only ask because you 'plan to do more' and I know that when I falter it's because I get a big heaping pile of motivation surging through me so I grab at everything I can and promptly collapse under the weight of it all so I'm constantly trying to temper my temporary zeal with long term sustainability.

Either way best of luck to you :)

For the Rebellion!

Douglas

You can become a Hero.