Well that was a long break

Right so I joined here in. September? of last year and everything was going fine. I was doing the BBWC 3x a week, eating a (mostly) whole food diet, and getting steps together for what was supposed to be a really big important surgery! Cool!

Anyway, very late September I flew all the way out from NYC to Rochester, MN for a consult for said surgery and long story short I was denied it and forced to take antidepressants to make them even reconsider (also turns out I'm contraindicated for SSRIs due to a heart condition). The shock and disappointment put me in a really bad place and I could hardly get out of bed, much less do an actual workout. I also sadly ended up returning to my old Frappuccino-a-day diet. :(

I've been working since then to get out of this rut, and I think I'm finally getting back on track. In addition to finding a different, more local surgeon that I'm waiting on a referral to, I'm working on eating better again and as of this week I've started working out again. Not the BBWC yet, just warm-ups are killin me right now. 2x a week, with supplemental cardio in the form of DDR as soon as my new pad for it comes in the mail hopefully tomorrow. I'm also trying to make sure I walk a bit every day, which is not hard when you take the subway everywhere and have to climb up multiple flights of stairs to get on and off it all the time.

Fingers crossed that I can keep it up this time! 

芸術ã¯çˆ†ç™ºã !

Goals:

Actually stick to this whole foods diet

Drop ~5% body fat before surgery

Hooray for tiny steps!  Respawning is hard, but you can do it.  Also, DDR is great.  It kicks my ass and makes a fool out of me, and it is great anyway. :)

It's the BEST cardio when you can do all the songs on the hard mode haha. I destroyed so many dance pads once upon a time.... so many. I haven't played it in years tho so we'll see how that goes.

芸術ã¯çˆ†ç™ºã !

Goals:

Actually stick to this whole foods diet

Drop ~5% body fat before surgery

You can do it! 

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63