eating humble pie

That is a great year. It sounds like 2018 will be too.
Thank you Sloth for being my follower! It's a very elite group of. . . One. [emoji847]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2018 Goals:

- Weigh 128 by May 31st 2018.

- Camp at one National Park by October 2018 (2016 - Yellowstone, 2017 - Shenandoah)

I have a life goal to visit/hike/camp as many National Parks as possible. As a retiree, I am going to work at a National Park.

- Pay off Credit Cards by November 30th 2018.

- Save $15,000 by December 31st 2018.

Peace, Love and Happiness

Allie the Oracle

I wonder why I can't demonstrate the level of self discipline I've had in the past!! I start anew everyday, saying I'll be cool today then.... gyro bits.

2018 Goals:

- Camp at one National Park by October 2018 (2016 - Yellowstone, 2017 - Shenandoah)

I have a life goal to visit/hike/camp as many National Parks as possible. As a retiree, I am going to work at a National Park.

Allie the Oracle

Good Morning Sunshine,

It is very grey outside. The sky is grey, the land is grey and the lake is grey. But - I am feeling chipper. I am getting ready to begin working for the day. My contacts are very blurry so I am having a hard time seeing this morning. I am going to put in my PTO for the year today. I will try to decide which weeks I am taking off so I can get my adventures planned out for the year. I am thankful for my job and its benefits. 

It is 01/23 -- so far this month, I was in a car accident, out debit card was replicated and used 13 times and my old dog Rose has cost us $2000 in vet bills. So crazy -

I am still smiling though. I have decided that despite whatever sort of struggle I might be having -- that I am happy. I had a very hard few months towards the end of last year but other than that I am just happy for no particular reason just a general sense of satisfaction with life. 

My goals are really important to me but realizing them does not define me. I have larger goals such as happiness and love that supersedes the weight loss goals or activity related goals.   Be happy with the now and the future will be bright too. 

Peace out!

2018 Goals:

Allie the Oracle

On 1/10/2018 at 11:03 PM, Allie_the_Oracle said:

I wonder why I can't demonstrate the level of self discipline I've had in the past!! I start anew everyday, saying I'll be cool today then.... gyro bits.

That's why I've branded enthusiasm as a virus that is deadlier than anything else. It, too, passes far too quickly. 

Find what motivated and drive you to reaching results you wanted in the first place. Find that place of wanting to better yourself without caving in to bits and pieces. 

02/28/2018 -- I have went from 144 to 138 this month. I am pleased. I have been doing it pretty easily also which is a wonder. I have only went to the gym one time this month -- very weird because I was going almost everyday. I reduced my calorie intake to about 1200 which has been going well. If a go over a little bit I am probably still under my daily need so it works out ok. 

I have a home work out plan and it is great but I noticed that I was so hungry the days that I did it. I don't want to encourage overeating because of the additional burning of calories. That would make zero sense.  

I started doing "DietBet" which is a website / app that you join weight loss games and bet like $30 on yourself and if you hit the goal of the game you get more money back. Pretty cool idea. The game I am in was to lose 4% for the month and I hit that by one pound. I still need to complete the final weigh in tomorrow I think so only time will tell of the scale jives tomorrow. 

I did an Adventure League all day event this month. It was fun. One of my characters was killed which was sucky but I still had a good time. Each Wednesday my husband and I are doing AL at a local game store -- also doing every other Tuesday and Every other Sunday. It is a bit much and I wish I could scale it back but other characters are depending on me at this point so I feel obligated. 

I have time off coming in March. I don't have anything planned yet.

2018 Goals:

Allie the Oracle

Oh boy -- it's 05/09!  Things are fine. I am about 135 and trying to get to 128 by the end of the month. I am not sure if trying is the right word. I want to be 128 but my mouth just keeps eating too many calories for that goal to be realized. To funny - this life is grand. Health and comfort is always going to be at the forefront.

2018 Goals:

Allie the Oracle