starting over, for the final time!

Well, another good day nutrition wise.  I am not drinking enough water though.  Ugh, I cant get it all together at the same time!  It is so cold here which is why I am not drinking enough water.  I was hungry this evening so had some extra food, but all healthy, so I am not worried about it.  No point in being starving.

I did not go to the gym, and I hate missing it, but I have too much school work to do.  Not that I have done it, but I will after I have written this.  I will go tomorrow though because I finish school slightly earlier so will make time for the gym, feeding the horse and reading reports in the evening.  Busy!

I hope everyone else is travelling well and feeling fabulous!

ITs a long weekend here and I am feeling the need for it.  Last night I went to sleep at 8.45 and slept through until 7 this morning.  I then dozes this afternoon before going for a lovely horse ride.  I was going to go to the gym but did not want to and that is so rare that I went with how I felt. 

I have eaten very little today, not for any reason, so am cooking some lamb cutlets now and will have some vegies with them.  Love cutlets, they are one of my favourites,

I have lost another kilo this week, and weigh in is tomorrow so it may be a little over a kilo tomorrow morning.  Regardless, I am eating well and it is paying off.

Huh, I match my heading so well, starting over... Always starting over.  

I am not actually starting over, 2016 was great for exercise. I have been at my gym for just over 12 months now and am really good at going. I went for my first swim of the summer yesterday and it is always a good barometer for me of how fit I am. Yesterday 50 m at the pool was pretty easy which tells me my fitness is pretty good. I was really happy with that. I did 16 laps, up was freestyle and back was breaststroke (great for the arms!).

Now it is getting the damn eating under control. I eat well, people at school always comment on how well I eat and how much self control I have because I rarely eat the morning teas each week. And during the day I am good, its not just about having an audience (I don't think). But in the evenings when I am tired and my willpower is gone, I often eat crap after a healthy dinner. And I am a binge eater. I don't eat two biscuits, I eat the whole pack. Sugar is my demon, I find it so addictive.  

I dont want to get to January 2018 and still have weight to lose.

I have today joined the Rising Heroes and am looking forward to it. I am hoping it is some accountability that I need. And I need to keep writing on here, I like going back and reading it.  Fingers crossed. 

I am tired today. Body tired. I went for a 10.4 km walk yesterday around the base of Mt Ainslie. I had walked lots of it before but never put it together in that loop. It was a long way and I was tired at the end but I would do it again, this time knowing I was not going to get lost. I would do it in reverse though because a big hill at the end sucks!

My eating has been pretty good though each day I am trying to tighten up a bit more. I did have a box of lindt chocolates that have now gone so now really starts the off sugar process.

I am going to go to the gym soon to have a gentle workout, a big stretch more than anything.  I am also going to see Matt before he goes on hols.

I am enjoying the rising heroes online so far. Ticking a completed box helps me to do things. The facebook page is full on, it will be good to see how it settles once we are over the first few days. 

So far so good.

• Like 1

Everything is progressing well.  I am really enjoying the Rising Heroes, my personality works well with ticking things off a list of things to do. I am loving it, and am keen to see how it progresses. Reading everything on facebook is motivating as well.  

Walking every day will eventually become a challenge but I think I just need keep it at the mile most days on top of what else I already do. Even if I walk at the horse when I need to.  And those days that I can, especially weekends and in summer, go for longer walks. I have a huge blister at the moment on my foot which is holding me back from going on a longer walk.

I love the decluttering challenge this week, as a minimalist it appeals to me and there are always areas for improvement. Today I cleaned up the garage. Last night Kev told me that people at his new job were showing him where there is free parking and my house showed up, as there is free street parking around here apparently. He hinted at parking here, really about staying over, which he has talked about previously. Not the staying over thing but the going to work from here. Obviously he can stay and I don't care if he leaves his car here during the day. If he likes walking to work he can have a garage remote and I don't need to be here when he comes and goes. Maybe I can see him a bit more if he does this. So, the moral of the story being that I cleaned up the garage so that he can park in there rather than in the driveway. The universe works in mysterious ways, motivating me to do a job I have wanted to do for months!

The mission of unprocessed food will be pretty easy, I don't eat a lot of processed food. Although to be strict, today for example I had salad for lunch but with salami and sun dried tomatoes, both processed. Dinner is chicken and potatoes but the chicken has a honey soy marinade and the soy is processed.  It still wont be hard but it has made me think a little about what I am eating. Otherwise my eating is going well. I have lost some weight but with it being that time of the month its a bit slow but I am not going to stress as I am doing all the right things. Knowing I can have two treats a week is actually helping heaps as I keep thinking if I need to I can get something sweet and delicious, but so far I don't want it. I will wait until the weekend to enjoy a treat.

I chose gardening as my specialty as I am hopeless at getting out and doing it but always wish that I would. I have done some watering and did 15 minutes of cutting down tree shoots and bamboo. These are two jobs I have been putting off for months and it took me 15 minutes! Ridiculous that I have put them off for so long. I could not do more that 15 minutes as it was too hot. But if I keep doing 15 minutes every few days this will really add up.

All in all things are going great.