• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ballad

Toronto Meet-up - Sunday January 31st

Hi Torontonians,

We're holding a NerdFitness meet-up in Toronto on Sunday January 31st - and it will be awesome.

The Place: Nathan Phillips Square (closest subway is Queen Station)

The Time: 2pm

The Activity: Skating & hot chocolate

If you're in the area, you're invited! Our plan is to meet by the "T" in the "TORONTO" sign at 2pm. 

Friends & loved ones are welcome. Please either PM me or comment on this topic if you'll be joining us.

Cheers,

Meaghan

PS. For posterity, here's a link to our initial planning thread.

med_gallery_33449_1455_214935.jpg

It looks like I should be able to make it, but I'll probably be skidding in at 10 past, if everything goes to plan in the Go train-TTC-home-TTC-skating sqeuence... 

• Like 1

Thank you, maegs & tei_, for coming out this afternoon! It was so lovely to meet you both in person. My whole body is a happy kind of sore from skating.

Plazmotic and Twilight, I'm looking forward to meeting you both next time. :)

• Like 1

Ah, you're one of those brave souls biking during the "winter" in Toronto! Crickey.

that was misleading - I was inside on a stationary bike! Coming from a small town where everyone except Serious Cyclists rides on the sidewalk along the main roads, biking in Toronto is terrifying! (Peterborough wasn't too bad, but they have a lot of bike lanes). I would bike around the area I live in a bit, since there's side streets I can take, but not to work or anything! And don't even get me started on all the people I see biking without helmets, shake your head people... 

• Like 1

I’m SO SORRY I couldn’t make it, but my entire fam got the stomach flu and I was busy becoming well acquainted with the porcelain throne. :(

Ack! That sounds terrible. We'll definitely hold another meet-up - ideally one where you're not dying from the flu. Looking forward to meeting you next time!

• Like 1