Having fun everyday - being generally awesome

Hello, Rebellion!

I've tried several dozen times to post an intro last week, but to no avail (504 error) - so here I go again.

Brand new to NF - currently reading the book Level Up Your Life, working through the Academy, and setting myself up for long-term success.

I'm not the least healthy person, but I've let myself slip from healthy to simply existing.  My goals are to progress past healthy to purely awesome.  I'm looking to kickstart my life beyond fitness and into adventure.  One of my new mantras is to have fun EVERY DAY.  Now, a big part of that is to start enjoying workouts and other goal-oriented tasks instead of video games and junk food.  Hopefully everyone out there has fun every day (historically, I haven't), and does so in a way that betters themselves.  

That's a part of where I'm going (very general), here's where I'm starting - for accountability's sake:  6'7", 210 pounds, occasional team-sport participant, workaholic, moderate diet-level (about Level 3 NF), former college athlete, semi-nerd.  I enjoy helping others as much as myself.  On that note..

Good luck on your adventure, I'll be on mine if you need me!

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.

It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

BeerRanger  *  Battle Log  *  Current Challenge