New recruit reporting....

*stands up and clears throat* Um. Hi folks. ^^;

I'm 20, a multifaceted obsessionist (I like lots of different things), and my interest in general fitness has finally driven me to join after lurking around the website and forums for a few weeks. I'm in fairly decent shape, but overall softness and a terrible lack of endurance makes me want to be more fit. Since 'fit' is a very vague term, for me that means:

~Feeling good every day (or at least a vast majority of my days)

~Being able to do hard work for longer than 30 minutes before I poop out

~Having more definition and overall strength

In the meantime, I'm making it a point to work out for half an hour at LEAST 3 times a week, tossing in walking and biking for cardio on off days (I loathe running). Diet-wise I eat quite well, with an emphasis on organic foods--especially eggs and meat--and until about 3 weeks ago I was eating gargantuan amounts of carbs in the form of bread, crackers, etc. Some days that was all I would eat aside from a bit of meat...terrible diet, I know. But after reading Mark's Daily Apple and getting his book I've cut most grains out of my diet and been eating more veggies and meat and protein and fat in general. It's been awesome so far (except when I get a craving for pizza. Sigh.).

Currently I'm 5"4', 138 lbs. That may sound great, but the softness and lack of fitness really gets on my nerves. XD Here's to getting stronger!

Multifaceted Obsessionist