• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rihor

A Wind Rises for Rihor

This is my 4th day on Zoloft...it's been great even on half doses. I actually feel closer to being my actual self again. It feels like having a curtain pulled away.

WOOOO this is great news! Happy to hear you're having positive effects already :). Having a curtain pulled away is a pretty accurate description for what I felt too :)

• Like 2

I'm glad your antidepressant is working for you :). How bad are the side-effects? Don't trust the scale too much when you start using SSRI's by the way, it can do weird things with water retention and/or influencing your appetite. I can't use them because of the amount and severity of their side effects, but that's just me ;)

• Like 2

WOOOO this is great news! Happy to hear you're having positive effects already :). Having a curtain pulled away is a pretty accurate description for what I felt too :)

YEAH!!! I'm really excited about it. It's been so great so far!

I'm glad your antidepressant is working for you :). How bad are the side-effects? Don't trust the scale too much when you start using SSRI's by the way, it can do weird things with water retention and/or influencing your appetite. I can't use them because of the amount and severity of their side effects, but that's just me ;)

Side effects aren't too noticeable yet. Little blips of nausea once or twice a day. Working out made me feel a little nauseated. And yeah, noticed some bloating in the past couple of days...but still think it's worth it to me so far!

• Like 3

Tale of the tape...

Weight:                 165.6 lbs ->168lbs

Shoulders:            117 cm->119cm

Upper arms (l/r):   31.5/31 cm->32.5cm

Forearms (l/r):      28/28.5 cm-> 28.3/29 cm

Chest:                  101 cm->103 cm

Waist:                   85 cm->85.5 cm

Not sure how to interpret it. Shoulders and chest are pretty hard to self measure. And the added weight seems to be pretty evenly distributed. How much fat, how much muscle? Don't know. I'll get some new pics up to compare to. And now that I'm on Zoloft, I think I'll do the relatively same workout with the same amount of calories to see what the pills do to body composition.

• Like 3

Yo.

Everything ok?

Thanks for checking in! Means a lot! Yes, I'm okay...good for the most part I think. Busy with some school projects atm. Meant to start a new challenge, but it's not taking priority right now. Getting through things with style is a priority though...and I'm succeeding!

• Like 3