Schaengel's Quest to Achieve his wish [A first time Assassin]

Schaengel

Thank you very much :). Yes I'm home now and try to get back in a "normal" living schedule (also normal sleeping schedule but that isn't that hard (thank you British Airways Entertainment that you kept me awake the whole flight :D).

I ended traveling alone and (except for two evenings) it was awesome because I managed to do so many things in this time that wouldn't have been possible with more than 2-3 people. Also it helped to reevaluate and reposition my goals and projects, so I hope to get going on these really soon.

Traveling Costa Rica, awesome! If you'd like tips and tricks on traveling alone I'm happy to give what little knowledge I have learned.

I'm already planing the next travels XD I'm aiming for Edinburgh (cough European NF-Meetup cough) and am thinking about Cuba and/or the US next year (but US really depending on the election....).

I am going to finish my travel work now and then I can finally start a new (short) challenge for the rest of march...hooray :D

• Like 3

My NF-Character: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58102

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Member of the League of Epicness, Hellfire Club!

...would like to be a Nac Mac Feggle ;)

Welcome back! If the US happens my couch is open. (or I think there is a hostel in town if you don't want to be stuck in the country with unknown weirdos). ;)

• Like 1

Race: Elf   ~   Class: Druid Apprentice   ~   Level: 12

Current Challenge

2015-2016 Challenges: OneTwo, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve

2018-2019 Challenges: (first one in progress)

Welcome back! If the US happens my couch is open. (or I think there is a hostel in town if you don't want to be stuck in the country with unknown weirdos). ;)

That sounds awesome.

You know the fun thing about hostels in my opinion is hanging around with unknown weirdos so I can see no difference there ;)

• Like 2

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

It took some time *cough* but I finally managed to start a (small) march-challenge here:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/79815-thats-my-secretim-always-late-schaengels-last-minute-march-madness/

• Like 2

Thank you very much :). Yes I'm home now and try to get back in a "normal" living schedule (also normal sleeping schedule but that isn't that hard (thank you British Airways Entertainment that you kept me awake the whole flight :D).

I ended traveling alone and (except for two evenings) it was awesome because I managed to do so many things in this time that wouldn't have been possible with more than 2-3 people. Also it helped to reevaluate and reposition my goals and projects, so I hope to get going on these really soon.

Traveling Costa Rica, awesome! If you'd like tips and tricks on traveling alone I'm happy to give what little knowledge I have learned.

I'm already planing the next travels XD I'm aiming for Edinburgh (cough European NF-Meetup cough) and am thinking about Cuba and/or the US next year (but US really depending on the election....).

I am going to finish my travel work now and then I can finally start a new (short) challenge for the rest of march...hooray :D

Edinburgh has been on my list for awhile. Originally, I had planned on studying abroad there while in college, but, alas, I met my hubby, got married (before finishing school), worked to put him through school and then finished off my degree. By then I was running my own business and was "too busy" (maybe broke is closer to the truth) to travel. :) 

If you have some tips and tricks you've picked up, I'd appreciate them. One of the things I've been debating is if I let me nerdy planner personality take over and get all my lodging and itinerary figured out ahead of time or if I let me seat of the pants nerd take over and make it up as I go. You can PM me with your wisdom and insights if you'd like. I'm sure I'll think of more questions once I post this. 

• Like 2

Druid - Assassin - Adventurer Level 18

Challenges: [Current
[18} [17] [16] [15] [14] [13] [12] [11] [10] [9] [8] [7] [6] [5] [4] [3] [ 2 ] [ 1 ]