• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

mini: Assassin Force Academy Enrollment & Training Log

81 posts in this topic

starwars5_0001.jpg

Assassin Force Academy

An ominous shadow hangs over the galaxy, as Jedi Masters and Sith Lords both mysteriously disappear, leaving their orders in chaos.

On a forgotten space station, an elite group gathers to answer the call of the Force, each sensing the approach of a great battle to decide the fate of the galaxy.

All now seek training to prepare for the coming conflict, but only those willing to choose a side and fight for what they believe will have a chance to prevail...

>>Choose Your Allegiance<<

Korriban_space_station.png

• This mini challenge will last for 2 challenge cycles, completing on March 25th.  There will be an option for new Assassins to join midway once they have completed their Rebel challenge.
  • All Assassins, regardless of fitness level, are eligible and welcome to enroll.
  • Members of other guilds who wish to play along may do so - however, please note that you must have completed AT LEAST ONE FULL CHALLENGE on NF (Recruit/Rebel challenge) to participate. If this is your first challenge with Nerd Fitness, please come join us in April.
  • Please follow this main thread to ensure you are aware of updates and new challenges as they happen.
  • Challenge cadence may not be weekly.  However, there will always be something to work on, as certain assignments may be done concurrently and take more time to complete.
  • No equipment is strictly required, however access to a pull-up bar or something comparable will be greatly beneficial at certain times.
  • Modifications for injuries or other physical issues will be provided on a case by case basis whenever possible.
  • This challenge is not meant to keep you from completing your own goals.  Participation in these mini challenges should always take a back seat to working on your own challenge.

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE ASSISSINS ON FEBRUARY 29TH, PLEASE READ THIS:

Welcome to the guild and the Force Academy mini!  It has been going since the start of the February challenge, but as mentioned, you are welcome to join us midway.  In order to catch up, please fill out the form linked above to be assigned a team.  Then, follow the links in the post directly below this one to complete initiation and your 4 lightsaber components.  Lightsaber mini challenges are available until March 11th.  If you do not have enough time to complete a component, you will be given a basic lightsaber in time to participate in the final battle.

May the Force be with you!

10 people like this

YES!!!! Two months of Star Wars themed fitness. I may never leave  ^_^

3D6NATs.gif

This guy genuinely is one of my heroes.

7 people like this

Ha. My last challenge was Star Wars. 

Now I am working on Being a Paladin and I just know I am going to be put on the dark side. XD

3 people like this

Quick question. 

This is not my first NF challenge ever but it's been a little more than a year since I've completed one.

Due to having forgot my password and an enjoyment of symbolism, I've created a new account.

Can I resume being an assassin even though I created a new account or do I have to do a challenge with the rebels first?

Thanks.

Anyone?

I'd like to go ahead and post my challenge but I don't know where to post it.

If I don't get a reply, then I'm going to assume I can just post it here with the Assassins.

Thank you.

Anyone?

I'd like to go ahead and post my challenge but I don't know where to post it.

If I don't get a reply, then I'm going to assume I can just post it here with the Assassins.

Thank you.

I'm no expert, but as long as you feel comfortable with the format and have completed a challenge before, you should be fine posting one here. Just make sure that you warm yourself back up to the challenge format and don't try too much too quickly. 

I could be wrong but that is my 2 cents.

2 people like this

I'm no expert, but as long as you feel comfortable with the format and have completed a challenge before, you should be fine posting one here. Just make sure that you warm yourself back up to the challenge format and don't try too much too quickly. 

Thank you, Asa.

1 person likes this

I agree with this as well

2 people like this

The GLs have lots going on - on the forums and in real life - so please at least give us 24 hours to respond to queries before worrying that we've abandoned you. ;)

That said, if you've done challenges before and feel comfortable with the format, I have no objections to you picking back up with the guild. No need to go back to the Rebels.

4 people like this

The GLs have lots going on - on the forums and in real life - so please at least give us 24 hours to respond to queries before worrying that we've abandoned you. ;)

That said, if you've done challenges before and feel comfortable with the format, I have no objections to you picking back up with the guild. No need to go back to the Rebels.

Thank you and I was hoping not just a response from a GL but just anyone who could help. I admit I was a little bit antsy and I apologize for that. 

Again thank you all. I will be posting my challenge shortly.

It's good to be back.

2 people like this

On time for StarWars epicness!!!

Too late to answer question from respawn assassin ;)

3 people like this

On time for StarWars epicness!!!

Too late to answer question from respawn assassin ;)

Respawn Assassin, that sounds awesome

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

2 people like this

Is there any difference between picking the light or dark side? Other than cookies, of course. :rolleyes-new:

2 people like this

I am so excited for this that I'm wiggling in my work seat. It's fantastic.

5 people like this

Thank you and I was hoping not just a response from a GL but just anyone who could help. I admit I was a little bit antsy and I apologize for that. 

Again thank you all. I will be posting my challenge shortly.

It's good to be back.

No worries, glad you're back with the guild.

Further instruction (and the reveal of which team people have been assigned) coming soon!

3 people like this