I'm snowed in with muffins.

One set of something per muffin.  This is working out well so far.  I like muffins.

• Like 11

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Sorry, guys...... I had over 2 feet of snow to shovel yesterday.  It took nearly 3 hours and now my everything hurts.  Enforcing rest day.  I WILL DO MORE TOMORROW THOUGH, DON'T BE LIKE ME.

• Like 4

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

20 minutes ago, starsapart said:

I'm over here waiting for Trewest to put up thousands of reps.......................... :D

Ask and you shall receive Mama Jedi!

Would someone kindly put my count now to:

Push 50

Pull 100

Legs 50

Core 30

I was trying to see if exhausting my shoulder would make the sporadic twitching stop. Nope. The twitching doesn't hurt, just annoys the daylights out of me.

Also, my ass hurts from those pistols. Sweet loving gods that was a bad idea.

• Like 6

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

17 minutes ago, Hazard said:

Potassium, darling.  Have a banana (or 5).

It's not muscle cramps, it's actual twitches. Keep getting told it's likely an irritated nerve but I thought those were supposed to hurt.

• Like 1

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Any chance we can rouse some silent Jedi back into action?

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Trewest said:

It's not muscle cramps, it's actual twitches

You didn't write "muscle cramps."  Why do you think I was confusing them? :P  Potassium, and Sodium, are the salts the control nerve function.

• Like 2

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

Just now, Hazard said:

You didn't say "muscle cramps."  Why do you think I was confusing them? :P  Potassium, and Sodium, are the salts the control nerve function.

Don't forget good old magnesium! But bananas have that too~

• Like 1

Challenge Threads

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

23 minutes ago, Hazard said:

You didn't write "muscle cramps."  Why do you think I was confusing them? :P  Potassium, and Sodium, are the salts the control nerve function.

That's... actually good to know. I've been told potassium for muscle cramps but I didn't realize it'd help with twitches too. Cool. Thanks.

• Like 2

Oh, question:

for the pistol squats, am I only allowed to count the reps done on one side? For some reason I think I'm only allowed that. If not I have to double my legs numbers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hazard said:

My spies tell me I may have stirred up the Sith a little yesterday. 

Oops?

That will make winning that much better..... come on team, let's do the thing!

45 minutes ago, Trewest said:

Any chance we can rouse some silent Jedi back into action?

Hmmm..... maybe we can send some PMs to those who haven't posted numbers?

7 minutes ago, Trewest said:

Oh, question:

for the pistol squats, am I only allowed to count the reps done on one side? For some reason I think I'm only allowed that. If not I have to double my legs numbers.

This was addressed on the main final battle thread - since this isn't an AMRAP and we'd like you guys to keep balanced, you can count either limb. :D

Has anyone added Trewest's numbers yet and if no, what is the final tally?  I can update!!!!!

I think I can do some wipers this evening now that I think of it.  The rest of my body is toast but I have abs of stubbornness.

• Like 3

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

2 minutes ago, starsapart said:

That will make winning that much better..... come on team, let's do the thing!

Hmmm..... maybe we can send some PMs to those who haven't posted numbers?

This was addressed on the main final battle thread - since this isn't an AMRAP and we'd like you guys to keep balanced, you can count either limb. :D

Has anyone added Trewest's numbers yet and if no, what is the final tally?  I can update!!!!!

I think I can do some wipers this evening now that I think of it.  The rest of my body is toast but I have abs of stubbornness.

It's maddeningly frustrating to be able to open a document and not alter it. Weird work firewall BS.

My current tally has not been updated.

It should be

push 50

pull 100

legs 100

core 30

• Like 3